does it really feel that much better w/ no condom

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Lina876, Jul 7, 2012.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

You speak of orgasms as though they are given and that's what sort of has me wondering what's really going on...

2. Escierto

Escierto Members

When I was first learning to suck my girlfriend’s cock, I hurt her a little with my teeth. I felt really bad about it especially since she had to wear a condom to protect her cock afterwards. I was sad seeing her cum in the condom after she fucked me. The one and only time she has ever fucked me with a condom.

3. soulcompromise

for me, I feel very strongly that I couldn't live with myself if I "let myself go" in a sexual encounter with my significant other - it would be unacceptable. So "planting my seed" is not on the menu.

I think, given some thought, most people see why condoms are a viable and intelligent solution.

People who refer to their activities as "bare-back" or "skin on skin" are demeaning and degrading the collective attitude about sexual intercourse.

Also, I honestly feel like I'm leaving a proverbial mess, and times when I haven't worn a condom in the past when I was sexually active with a partner on I think it may have been ortho tri-cyclen pills I felt guilt.

People who remove guilt from their attitude about intercourse without considering the feelings of their female partner are usually misogynistic or chauvenist.

I'm pretty sure even if it comes across effeminately my approach is common, modern, and preferred.

4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Your making some pretty bold assumptions about how each partner feels having semen ejaculated into the woman during sex. I get you are uncomfortable leaving your semen inside your mate. But stating anybody who enjoys intercourse without a condom is demeaning or degrading with their attitude about it just isn't correct. I've had plenty of partners who encouraged me to unload inside them because they wanted to feel it. If that's what she wants I comply, no guilt after. I agree that to assume I can ejaculate in her just because we're bareback is a poor assumption. I always ask before I do. If she agrees their is no guilt and based on that I expect your approach isn't as common or preferred as you indicate.

oldguynurse likes this.
  5. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife and I had seemingly unusual experiences with condoms. She had sex quite often in college, always with the man wearing a condom. My first sex was with her on our wedding night, and it was bareback. A few years later, we had to use condoms because she couldn't take the pill for a while. That was my first experience with a condom, and it did not feel nearly as good as bareback. It was her first experience with a condom since college and after years of no condom. She said she had forgotten how much better she liked it with no condom. So we reached the same conclusion from different experiences: bare feels better.

6. soulcompromise

Enables misogyny and chauvinism...

what's the disagreement? I don't understand.

We can all easily agree that degrading women - literally using them is negative.

So let's start with what we can agree on.

It's blatantly obvious to me... not buying into the anti-condom rhetoric has put you out.

It's absolutely imperative that we wear condoms.

I see a lot of like "nudist" attitude about wearing a condom.

It's a fantasy. I'm disinterested in it.

As much as I'd love to be supportive of the liberty, I don't agree with the flagrant perverted philosophy.

It's baseless.

That's exactly right! Thank you. :sunglasses:

7. soulcompromise

Most people; modern people, agree that women are pretty marginalized.

I feel like sexual intercourse without respect is a form of domestic violence. That's my personal

8. Aleasiaa

Aleasiaa Members

Personally I’d say it does feel better and helps a lot with stimulation with no condom, I’ve been with my boyfriend for over a year and had sex with condoms for the first 7 months of us dating along with being on birth control, I’d just say make sure it’s something you’re comfortable with doing and don’t let anyone influence your decision. Be sure to really take into consideration that condoms help lower the rate of sexually transmitted diseases and infections and reduce the risk of pregnancy. Without using condoms you have to be extremely careful that your significant other is speedy when it comes to pulling out if that’s what you two agree to do, but I’d highly advise going on some form of birth control to prevent pregnancy if you do choose to start having sexual intercourse without a condom. Also make sure your educated on some of the outcomes that could come about when having unprotected sex

Sambone likes this.
  9. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I don't like them. I can use them. If you are not ready for kids maybe use them to play it safe

10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hehe life is a mystery, my friend. Only living it will slowly unlock it. Somewhat.

soulcompromise likes this.
  11. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

It people make life decisions based on physical pleasure alone, then it's likely they will experience unintended consequences.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  12. Escierto

Escierto Members

Well my transgender girlfriend keeps trying to make me pregnant with no success lol!

13. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Just keep trying, if you are taking it in the ass it could be hard. Hard like her cock. I wonder what I'm missing out on.
    Condoms serve 2 purpose to prevent pregnancy and avoid possible spread of an infectious sti.
    If you know the person you are intimate with is clean and, or otherwise using contraception then using a condom or pulling out do not enhance it anyway for me.
    I do like to feel the skin on skin when I am intimate.
    My wife went through a time when she thought it was fun to make me use a condom so afterwards I would get up and clean off and she did not feel the need to clean off before sleeping immediately after sex. She didn't really get I don't enjoy the condom.
    It does take away some of the feeling , particularly if it's a regular partner.
    I do wonder how the girls find it. I know there are ribbed and studded types and plain ultrathin for maximum sensitivity but does having a plastic wrapping or cover detract from the intimacy or the sensual feel for women in general , I'm sure opinions will vary.

Is putting a rubber on a penis like using a rubber dildo? Does it change much for how it actually feels being penetrated and pleasured.

I I hooked up with a man I would like to feel the feeling of skin on skin being mutual oral or receiving anal, I would want to know what it feels like but if by chance it was some random hookup with some newly acqainted stranger then I would think you should play it safe and cover up, as much as it's going to take the shine off it.

14. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Hayduda jajaja

15. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

it do but best to play it safe

16. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Condoms are a crap shoot.....a false sense of security. I've had them break with two different girlfriends, and then said fuck it. I just pulled out afterwards and didn't worry about it. Never had an issue or worries after that. The pill was the greatest thing ever. Know your partner and exchange bodily fluids! :)

17. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

so true but i couldn't take the pill made me sick all the time

Lovnflman likes this.
  18. soulcompromise

I think it might be fun if we were already pregnant, but other than that I'm basically committed to wearing them.

19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

How do "we" become "already pregnant" if that's the condition required to not wear them?

Sambone likes this.
  20. soulcompromise

Perhaps it's important to mention Planned Parenthood.

Often enough when we hear of Planned Parenthood it's within the context of reversing course on a pregnancy - a euphemistic way of referring to an abortion.

I think though that life is sacred. As such, a certain amount of forethought and planning is necessary and appropriate.

Where you and I agree is that pregnancy results from intercourse.

It's my feeling that protected intercourse is paramount until a plan has been discussed/agreed upon & implemented for raising a boy or girl in society.

As it relates to STDs, pregnancy, and general hygiene there is no better remedy than choosing protection! :D Further, I think that 'how it feels' per se is definitely secondary to the aforementioned.

But your question was about how to 'become' pregnant... The answer to that is there needs to be discussion. As for wearing or not wearing condoms, the choice is one for you and your spouse to make.

Well I'm curious likes this.