does it really feel that much better w/ no condom

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Lina876, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm not too fussy with whether or not it feels better or worse. I wouldn't know anyway. :tearsofjoy: however the two condoms I keep in my purse for just in case moments are king size. ;) so I have already pre determined that I want a man of at least 7" :D

mysticblu21 likes this.
  2. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

i mean, rubbing against rubber vs rubbing against skin. do the math.

3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

;)

Irminsul likes this.
  4. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

lol I always used to keep a condom in my purse when I first started sleeping around. When I was a teen me and a girl friend went abroad on a club 18-30 type holiday for 2 weeks, she brought a big bag of (regular size) condoms to share I think 144 was inside. Before then i'd somehow never realised condoms also came in bigger sizes.
    With one very well equipped guy these condoms would only just about fit him it was really difficult trying to get it on him, and when we were having sex he was going soft and complaining the condom was far too tight, this was bogus to me because I thought all condoms fitted all men and only came in variants of flavours, thinness and ribbed. So (being kind of drunk as well) we just carried on without a condom. Luckily I didn't catch anything.

Dracula69, Ricky90 and Irminsul like this.
  5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

That's a common misconception about condom use. One size does not fit all. People do not take the time to learn how to use them. First, you need to know what size is correct for the cock. Length is not as important as girth. Measured correctly for the right fit the condom is barely noticeable when worn. Second, add some lubrication to the inside before sliding it on. The movement of the cock inside the sleeve inside the pussy feels just as good as bare back. Add to it that both partners are free from worry of disease and pregnancy allows total relaxation so intercourse can be enjoyed. Until I get to know a partner condom use is a must. I carry ones that fit me and if my partner offers one I make sure it's the right size other wise we use mine. I then show my partner the little trick of adding the lubrication to the inside. It doesn't take but a drop or two and the sensation is just like fucking bare.

6. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

Hardly ever use them I have fucked a few virgins with them on

7. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

If you don't like male condoms, there are female condoms.Not so easily found, try E-bay. The downside is they are more expensive.

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You never wore a condom but you tried using them... Ok.
    God only planned on aids and unplanned pregnacies.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I have had sex with girls who said they were virgins, but without condoms (wooops!). I don't know if I believe... It was fun thinking like "maybe..." lol. But I don't think I was first for any of them really. Like their brother or some douchenozzle at a party had that honor the week before or something! :D Lmao

11. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Am I alone in this? I had sex the other day with a condom on and couldn't tell any difference in the feel. Same woman and we have had sex both ways. If my memory is correct it has been twice with and twice without. I can't tell the difference.either way. I always use a condom the first time I'm with a new partner. I measured and bought the higher priced kind that fit. Add a drop or two of lube before she puts it on and it feels like it's not there. But either way your preference is yours. I happy to be still having sex.

12. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

13. Jay98

Jay98 Members

For me it makes a huge difference. It’s all about connection and intimacy. When my gf and I make love I prefer to just feel her and be in contact with her in that way. Even if the pill is taken, that moment when you cum inside is for me very intense and powerful. We have been together for 6 years and that feeling hasn’t really changed for me. Of course it’s easier once you know a person and at the early stages it isn’t really an option but I definitely think it makes a big difference

14. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

In 1976 got the kindest cut of all so now I say what is a condom, its the best way to go as long as your both clean.

And you get to change your middle name to Martini? the anytime, anywhere drink or in our case shag.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  15. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

16. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

My experience--better without. Women in my era (1975 and later) seemed to prefer sex without once we were relatively sure there was no STDs involved and in a long term relationship. My sign was when the girl moved more than an overnight bag of clothes into my place.

Sometimes in the heat of the moment, did not have a condom and just rolled the dice.

When my wife first went through menopause, sex was painful. She has always had a snug pussy and has taken more time to get warmed up, so to speak. We tried this lube with lidocaine in it to try to numb things up a bit for her. I tried using a condom to keep me from getting numbed up. Finally just said "this is not working". Plus it really messes up the taste of a pussy:tongueout: She started going to a gynecologist that was up to date on sex post-menopausal. We still have to go a bit slow to start but she has orgasms again and no painful sex anymore.

17. LoRider

LoRider Members

I personally feel is just as nature intended

18. Varmint

Varmint Member

Now that is hilarious. And no, mom would most certainly not have helped me put one on. She DID, however, tell me to "Go read a book on it", which opened up a whole world of interesting $h!t to my curious young mind. At the other end of this spectrum, dad called my brother and I into a room when I was in 9th grade and showed us both a shoebox-sized container with what I thought were coins. They weren't. They were "Golden Dollar" brand condums. About a year's worth if we both were really busy. At the time I had no clue what they were, much less what to do with them. Alas, in 10th grade one young lass decided to do something about that. Laying there afterward, she asked me what I thought, to which I innocently replied "After all that hype I've heard, it's not really all it's cracked up to be, is it?" She erupted in laughter, much to my astonishment and confusion, and told me that "It would help if you took that damned rubber off and do it right", so I complied. And I became a true believer. We spent the better part of the year mating like catholic bunnies, until I found out that we were "engaged". I didn't recall even discussing going steady, much less marriage at this point, and our relationship soon ended.

Just thought I'd share that with yeeew....for cerebral enrichement and all that....

19. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

And what kid, in his right teenage mind, could argue with that???

20. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

I only use them if she is in not on the pill, and if she is a virgin

21. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

If your thinking of having no kids or any more? then think of having a vasectomy, I had it done back in 1976 takes all the worry about unwanted pregnancies for good, get it doe you can change you middle name to Martini as they say anytime anyplace.