does it bother any ladies?

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by jennifericous, Jan 13, 2005.

1. jennifericous

jennifericous Member

does it bother any of you that when a guy comes the sex is kinda over? but when the girl comes and the boy still has a hard-on you have to put on a smile and keep on truckin? thats been my experience anyway?

2. theleprechuan

theleprechuan Member

YES! happens all the time its not fair

3. rg420

rg420 Member

A girl's life is very unfair....

Periods
    Birth
    Craps
    Makeup
    It just goes on and on when it comes to pleasing men.

I thank you all

4. NeoPascal

NeoPascal Member

two words ladies..

multiple orgasms.

now stop complaining

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

exactly

6. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

lotsa women find it very hard (especially during actual sex) to achieve the first orgasm, let alone multiple.

7. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

No complaints here! :)

8. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

woman don't have to wear make-up to please men.

9. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

for me, when i come, that doesn't mean sex is over. i can keep going, for quite awhile afterwards.

10. theleprechuan

theleprechuan Member

ok, but how about when they guy comes before the girl? its done

11. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

i'd stay in, but the condom could break and my buddy is a little paraniod

12. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

Hey that sounds like my sex life ( the first part cuz I never get to "cum") before I got pregnant now my fiancee wont even touch me. LOL but that's ok. :rolleyes: Back to the question does it bother me????? Hell yes it bothers me. He always cums and never even tries to get me to orgasm so at the end of sex im either pissed (cuz i have to get myself off) ,unsatisfied, or just annoyed.

13. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

Guys:
    Even if you can't cut the mustard, you can still lick the jar.

You girls need to be more picky. We guys are stupid. If you let us know that one sided pleasure is unacceptable, we would learn. It took a strong woman to teach me that sex is more than orgasm and that I can enjoy her orgasms before and after mine.
    Be firm. Guys that are both selfish and unwilling to learn should get laid ONCE, period. (Well, twice, #1 to find they are selfish, #2 to find that they don't want to learn.)

14. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

heh, if a guy comes before I do, he still has hands and a mouth, and potentially toys (since spermicide doesn't taste good and I know of few guys who enjoy eating out a girl after he's orgasmed inside of her). I don't need an orgasm every time, but the majority of times, yeah, absolutely....

fyi guys, if you can't sustain a movement/position for more than a few seconds, don't do it... because us gals might just find it to be awesome, start orgasming, but if you can't sustain it and the stimulation stops, the orgasm sucks the big one. Might as well not have been there, since I haven't ever had a multiple, can't orgasm again for at least half an hour, usually an hour or more. Sorry, just me ranting.

15. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

I can go forever :D

16. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I always give a guy 2 chances because everybody has an off night...if it still bad, he gets it no more

17. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

my problem is that after I cum, I need to guy to suck a tittie or something to keep me going. after I cum, my body is thinking " sleepy time "

but guys are idiots

that's why i don't have sex anymore

18. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

yes...yes it does piss me off....but not that much really cos i understand to some degree....usually just complain and make it difficult for them....and soon you dont mind anyway...hehehe
    this whole multiple orgasm thing pissses me off because from what i noticed by response tot he question only 2%of female population get them....damn...alls not fair in love and sex! when am i going to evolve to that higher plane.haha

19. FallenFairy(quote, I fucked up)Hey that sounds like my sex life ( the first part cuz I never get to "cum") before I got pregnant now my fiancee wont even touch me. LOL but that's ok. [​IMG] Back to the question does it bother me????? Hell yes it bothers me. He always cums and never even tries to get me to orgasm so at the end of sex im either pissed (cuz i have to get myself off) ,unsatisfied, or just annoyed.

I feel bad because my main priorty is the women i know it doesnt take much to get me off so i will make sure you get off before or after i do. Always just my way to do it.

20. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

exactly, same here. my girlfriend's pleasure is always top priority over mine. i can go like nothing, so it's all about her.