Does cumming in your mouth turn you on, ladies?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Francois Louw, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I dont mind my hubby cuming on my face. Prefere it in my mouth. Either by sucking or wanking him off.

2. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

I like it when a man cums in my mouth. When I give him a bj I like the power of feeling his penis grow in my mouth and know that I'm causing that. When he cums it's just the 'frosting on the cake.' It lets me know how good a job I've done.

3. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

Yes, I rather it be inside my mouth, than on my face. Just to know I'm pleasing him that much, arouses me. I love doing things for the man I love and I want to know I'm doing a great job. Once I know he enjoys that, I'll continue to do it.

juicelover, erofant and Altman like this.
  4. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

I love it when a man finishes in my mouth!

Niscro, juicelover, erofant and 3 others like this.
  5. AnyaZ89

AnyaZ89 Member

I prefer it in my mouth. Easier to clean up. And you can control him with frequent blowjobs and shallowing. ;)

Niscro, cindy94, juicelover and 6 others like this.
  6. TrifectaJen

TrifectaJen Members

So the thread title says "on" while the thread creator said "in" when making the post. Answer to both. It turns me on to turn on my husband. Generally I don't have a preference where he cums. I imagine male orgasms are same to female orgasms in that sometimes 1 thing feels great while another time something completely different would feel better. With that in mind, I let him decide. Been together so long it's a matter of how he moves and I know what he wants. He'll edge closer to have me deepthroat, just cum to have me take it in my mouth, or pull out slightly to start cumming on my mouth/face before I take him in my mouth for the rest. Making him moan makes me hot, so wherever he cums turns me on (surprise, I'm a sub).

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Both of my wives enjoyed and wanted me to cum in their mouth many, many times. My first wife preferred I pull out of her vagina and release in her mouth so she could taste me as well as herself.

juicelover likes this.
  8. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

Yes, it’s a turn on to feel a guys release

9. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

IT must be hit when he reaches the point of no return. You are totally in command at that point.

juicelover and erofant like this.
  10. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Hot. Not hit obvs

11. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

For sure. I assume it’s the same feeling getting a woman off

juicelover likes this.
  12. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Yes. Definitely. It's really sexy when she's come once and you are controlling her cumming again as you f*ck. It's like every movement is intensified. The connection is really close and you can just tip her over the edge when you want. I always seem to feel super deep inside her at that point. Licking her to cuming is hot as well but not the same. The release of a guy cuming is sort of more specific. Ie as he ejaculates. If that makes sense.

13. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

Yes that makes sense - it’s sexy to feel the release

ahsorandy, juicelover and erofant like this.
  14. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

It's like you own her. But in a good way. I guess the same as you feel his cock start to swell?

15. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

Maybe that’s part of it. I really just enjoy seeing the amount of please I’m giving at the time

juicelover and erofant like this.
  16. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

You mean the amount of cum? My personal theory is girls have better orgasms than guys. They seem deeper and more intense and longer. I think that is part of the attraction of more than one guy for a girl.

17. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

No I mean pleasure. The amount of cum does nothing for me.

Yes I think it’s psychologically true that women have more intense orgasms in general

Deejay88 likes this.
  18. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I see what you mean. Taking someone somewhere like that is very special. Or it should be. Bit of a bummer about the orgasms. Not much can be done about that.

19. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Perhaps one for genetic engineering. Your comment on volume is interesting. Quite a few girls I have known seem to like the volume. Either feeling it or watching. Swallowing perhaps less important you can have too much or a good thing, but feeling full inside seemed important.