Does Cum Turn You On Or Repulse You?

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by Sherlock Holmes, Nov 22, 2006.

1. JeffT

JeffT Members

Definitely a turn-on. Nice and thick

BJRathbone and regina73 like this.
  2. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

3. regina73

regina73 Members

thick and creamy

BJRathbone, Jonny44 and JeffT like this.
  4. regina73

regina73 Members

nothing like cleaning cum from a pussy too. wife used to like to snowball too(share)

5. JeffT

JeffT Members

Definitely enjoy cleaning up her pussy afterwards. Sometimes she'll cum again, maybe even squirt a bit. Snowballing is super hot. Love it!!

6. regina73

regina73 Members

my fantasy was to watch someone else fo her so I could clean hus cum out of her, then suck him off and fet pegged while cleaning her. she told me thats what she wanted to watch. wasnt to long after that I developed BPH got meds that made it so I couldn't cum

7. Tower69

Tower69 Members

Definitely a turn on. A huge one. Nothing equates extreme lust in my humble opinion then to receive someone else's cum. Semen is the ultimate body fluid and it is only produced by achieving orgasm.

Honestly, I cannot get enough of it.

8. BJRathbone

BJRathbone Banned

Definitely a turn on!… I love precum it’s like honey… I love it down my throat or licking it off someone’s cock or stomach!… I’m a cum slut!!!

JeffT likes this.
  9. DonJ

DonJ Senior Member

It is a major turn on!! I found that I truly become excited even more as I watch it spurt out towards my mouth when my legs are over my head. After finishing inside my wife, my eyes never leave her as she oozes cum and moves up onto my face. Love the feeling as a man is about to release in my mouth and I move away for just a second to look as he begins to cum. There seems an almost primordial need on my part to partake of it.

10. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

yeah .. excitement as u feel your mouth filling with his cum....and he keeps on thrusting.... gorgeous....both tasting and seeing his spurting cock ...mmm

Simon :)

SantaCruzRob, Gkirch and DonJ like this.
  11. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

12. Slammin Sammy

Slammin Sammy Guest

Turn on

regina73 likes this.
  13. Mtnman

Mtnman Members

Huge turn on, I want all the cum

14. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Mine, I love watching it shoot out over me, or over my gf or indeed anywhere. Have always enjoyed seeing other men ejaculate and when it has happened feeling their semen on my skin.

I LOVE licking another man's cum off my gf pussy or breasts or face and best of all licking out her cum filled pussy, the most exciting thing of all, apart from perhaps feeling another man's cum covering my cock as I enter her

15. Sprinkles69xo

Sprinkles69xo Members

I've a cum fetish I love other peoples cum I swallow men and women's very hot x

regina73 likes this.
  16. Nigel82355

Nigel82355 Members

Definitely a turn on!… in my ass or mouth or on my face or ass I love hot cum!

Well I'm curious, regina73 and JeffT like this.
  17. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I used to blow over my stomach when I wanked in bed. Then just wipe it off once I got off that was it.
    Not repulsed by it but not looking to eat it or swallow it.
    Never been near another man's cum in anyway.
    Wanting to try cock but pretty sure the only way I want to try come is if I was being fucked in the ass and he blows a load in there. I think I would be ok with that and I hope I get to try it.
    So no, not repulsed but not into it so far.

FredBrice and Nigel82355 like this.
  18. JeffT

JeffT Members

Definitely a turn on......nice and thick and warm and creamy.

19. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Super Moderator Super Moderator

When I was a boy, I didn't know what I was doing. I just knew if felt good to stroke my dick... and then one time, I started spitting out a little creamy substance. At first, I was concerned that I'd done some harm to myself, jacking it, and squeezing my nuts - I must have ruptured something to make my pee milky... but there it was, and my curiosity got me - so I put some on my finger and tasted it. It tasted good - different - and it didn't really smell bad either.
    As time went on, and I matured, and shot larger loads and had more intense orgasms, I always scooped up my own cum. I always have. And I love the tastes of other's cum, too.

Si69 likes this.