does birth control make your boobs bigger?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by luvah, Dec 18, 2005.

1. luvah

luvah Member

Hi all... I have been reading some posts on this forum and I was wondering if they were correct. So the rumor going around is that birth control makes your boobs bigger! Is this true? I was on it a couple years ago and I didn't notice if it did or not. Has anyone had experience with this?

2. El Guzano

El Guzano Banned

no but Taco Bell well.

3. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Not necessarily but it can happen. Different people experience different side effects, and some don't experience them at all. Mine haven't gotten any bigger (thank goodness!!) but I know a few people whose boobs have practically doubled in size after getting on the pill.

4. buttrfly)i(

buttrfly)i( Member

i dunno... maybe mine did but there is no telling because i got on the pill in like 9th grade because there is a big chance of endometriosis in my family and the pill helps so it could have been just puberty but who knows....

when i was in 7th grade i had a group of friends and we were always comparing our boob size and my poor friend anne marie was left out....we told her if she drank milk her boobs would get bigger ( of course we were just kidding)so she started drinking all the milk she could get.... but i saw her several months back and her boobs are HUGE! wow maybe we werent wrong afterall! hahahah

5. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

-some- do for -some- people. The brand I've heard of doing it the most often is Yasmin, but that's not a guarantee that it will

6. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Stu went home the other day and found the missus rubbing some kind of cream on her breasts.

He was like, "what the hell?"

And she's like, "I heard about this stuff on Oprah. It's supposed to make your breasts grow larger, naturally."

He picks up the tube and says "$137.99????????????"

She's like "Yeah, I know, but think of the...."

He says "Why don't you rub toilet paper on them? That'd be cheaper! You've been doing that for years and look at the size of your ass!"

7. dmgreen

dmgreen ~Hugz 4 All~

Not for me!!!! And I have been on it for years..........

8. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

When i was on it my boobs grew quite alot - but then when i came of they shrunk again. But as i have figured out boobs can grow when they want lol

9. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I'm on Yasmin...been on it since I was 19. Before I got on the pill, I was a B...now I'm a D cup...

It sucks...they get in my way LOL.

10. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

Theres a herb called saw palmetto. If you take it every day within a couple weeks your breasts will grow about a cup size. I know, I did it. Then I was like what do I need bigger boobs for anyway? So I stopped taking it and they shrunk back.

11. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Probably because of all the yummy growth hormones in milk.

12. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

my boobs grew with Yasmin.. but it also gave me other nasty side effects so i quit taking it... all the side effects stayed EXCEPT the extra boobage.... =/ no fun.

13. Snowdancer

Snowdancer Member

14. Snowdancer

Snowdancer Member

Saw Palmetto is an anti-androgen. In other words it blocks testerone. I(t is one of the group of herbals that a transgendered or I suppose other people born male use to help grow breasts.

As for birth control they are used in conjunction with anti androgen & progesterone to produce as the medical people call secondary sexualcharacteristics (breasts & hips). For those going on HRT the anti androgens are usually medicines that are perscribed for high blood pressure that happen to do this job. Back to the birth control. Therapy usually begins with oral estradiol (17-Beta Estradiol often branded as Estrace tablets), which is the most potent estrogen available Although in the long run an Estrodiol patch is usually used.

So I guess in answer to the original question. Yes they can grow breasts.

link to full information'

15. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

^^^Huh? I wonder why saw palmetto encourages hair growth? I would think that would be more of a testosterone trait.

16. Erasmus70

Erasmus70 Banned

Here is what I can tell you:
    The girlfriend decides to go on the Pill. Im gonna say her boobs are just about a C-Cup. A loose fitting C sized Bra.
    After about 1-2 weeks on The Pill and they were DEFINATELY getting much much larger.
    She was barely able to get them into the same C-cup bras and believe me this was no 'optical illusion' or something that you 'needed to measure' because it was very obvious especially considering she was a tiny woman otherwise.
    Being a woman - she considered that she was just gaining weight but she actually was the same exact weight and I could have told her that anyway as her body fat (everywhere else) was next to nothing all along.

If it was just coincidence her boobs suddenly decided to grow while she just happened to start on The Pill then its a helluva coincidence.

17. LandingInLondon

LandingInLondon Member

I was on Yasmin, my boobs didn't grow but it made my hair fall out.

18. Minimalist

Minimalist Member

BC made mine more firm, but not bigger

What Id like to know is if getting off BC makes them bigger....Ive been off for a few months and Ive noticed they seem almost swollen.

19. greengoddess

greengoddess Nature Freak!

for me it didn't but my best friend grew like a cup... so for some it does..