does anyone understand girls?? like at all??

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by LostChord, Jan 8, 2005.

1. LostChord

LostChord Member

ok.. was dancing with this girl i work with.. real cute... all up close and all over each other and what not... and she started kissing me.. we probably kissed like 25 30 times in like an hour or so... and then thats it... like maybe i'm just naive or whatever.. but i'm confused.. like is this normal behavior lol? i mean shes not my type of girl really, i suppose, but at this point I would take whatever god would give me... but I dont recall really doing anything that I think fucked it up lol...

but guess it all fits in perfectly with how things always go lol

you'd think by now I'd be use to it..

2. Gabino

Gabino Member

Sure.

3. kier

kier I R Baboon

she just pulled you, alot of people don't think anything of it, i tend to be like you, as i'm not really into random shit like that

4. Gabino

Gabino Member

There are obviously only two possible answers.

Either [1] She was suffering.
    She was horny and needed a man so badly that it ached.
    She started the process with you but then
    She wanted you to take over in the lead,
    and create a safe enviroment for her to give herself to you,
    but you dilly-dallied around too long,
    and so she went looking for a man who could actually give her what she needed,
    and give it to her soon.

Or [2] She was part of a semi-humorous, but still exciting international spy circle,
    and while she was keeping a dangerous suspect under surveillence,
    you were a simply a pawn in her heartless game.
    She grabbed you and started kissing you, but all the time she had her eye on the suspect.

When he made his break for it, she left you cold.

There really are no other possible alternatives.

5. HippieInMyHead

HippieInMyHead Member

Maybe the "not doing anything to fuck it up" was what fucked it up. I swear there have been many times over the years, that I have been molested by women that obviously wanted sex, and me being the gentleman that I am, did not take advantage of what was being offered. I think rejecting their advances, insults them sometimes or else they just figure that they'll go find someone else who won't be a gentleman.

Yeah, missed out on lots of pussy like that.

6. Gabino

Gabino Member

Yes it's true.

And after all, a guy can only do so much.

It really isn't our responsibility to satisfy every woman -- Though of course we try to do the best we can.

7. LostChord

LostChord Member

maybe it was cuase i was so wasted..i coulda easily missed something obvious I guess..but at that point I wasnt 'too' bad.. wasnt till a hour or 2 later I could barely walk espeically with cops all around the hotel halls..I couldnt even remember what room mine was or where it was... luckily I ran into this other girl I knew that was in my room earliar and she helped me lol..I was still trashed checking outta my hotel room this morning... I was lit up like a christmas tree... 1 nice big brownie, smoked close to an 8th, couple shots of tequila, countless jack&cokes & captain&cokes.. maybe I shoulda went a little easier on the alcohol since they were really really strong.. but the bartender was so slow that i was getting 2 or 3 drinks each time I went up otherwise I could get right back in line and finish my drink by the time I got to the front of it again.. but anyway... i wouldnt exactly say I was a gentleman to her, but I wasnt a blatent ass either.. i dont know if it was becuase i was a weee bit messed up or what but I havent had kissing like that In a long time, it was nice.. real real nice

tho i can cleary understand why she would have posibly went off and found someone else... there definitly was a couple of other guys, that would be considered way better choices then me, there without dates and whatnot. Especially for like a one night thing or whatever..

i dont know, i've done too much lsd and learned too much that I cant really be like that anymore..

i should stop trying to prove the prophecies of stars wrong, especially with the influence they had by venus in the east

i hope this doesnt lead to an awkward situation at work...

my boss and some of the other people I work with are already diggin into me becuase I didnt get any ass

8. Gabino

Gabino Member

We've all been there.

But 4 words for you to learn --- "Wanna Get Outta Here?"

Oh, and these 4 --- "Thanks. I've had enough."

I can't even decide which 4 are more important.

9. Gabino

Gabino Member

Decided which 4 are most important -- the 2nd 4.

There'll be other girls, and maybe it's not even too late with this one. {Girls are very nice, and often give second chances.}

But if you keep pouring yourself into the bottle you're gonna miss lots and lots of chances, and not just with girls.

10. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

There is much wisdom in this thread.

11. LostChord

LostChord Member

I dont really like alcohol anymore, I prefer expanding and heightening my awareness, not lowering it.. tho there has been times where i've attempted to meditate while drunk... and it was different but still enjoyable...
    i only drink like maybe once or 2wice a month for the past 6 months or so, i just spelled twice wierd lol... but anyway when I do I usually go all out and get bombed.. and now that I think of it.. I think ive slept (as in just like sleeping.. which I gotta say I really like...) with more girls while drunk then anything else.. and i dont think i'll be seeing this girl for a while anyways... at least not till feb. becuase the place I work at is closed for january.. I'm still working with some of the other cooks.. just cleaning the place up and doing maintence kinda work... but waitstaff isnt there... plus I think she goes to school and doesnt work during it...20yr olds dont drive a hour from school to work at this place.. its not worth it lol...

but whatever.. i'm all sober, my hangover is gone, and 1mg of xanax later... I could care less lol

but umm ya this shit makes me wanna sleep.. so i'm off to bed.. goodnight :p

12. DarkStar

DarkStar Member

Girls are not nice. They are the evil spawn of satan and worse of all, they know it.

13. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

um dark star is right...i know what i am

14. angelique

angelique Member

so if i follow the logic of your post correctly,you, as a male, are finally admitting you are the root cause of all our issues? :X

15. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Which rock was hiding that?

...possibly adds to the arguement 'girls' don't even understand 'girls'?

16. DarkStar

DarkStar Member

Did you just call me satan?!?! Meanie:H

17. angelique

angelique Member

lol;)

(pssst, andcrs2, its called a joke...)

18. wonkothesane

wonkothesane Member

Does anyone understand women, REALLY?

I think not.

(I will note one thing: despite what some uber-feminists would like you to think, women are not any more noble, or more compassionate, than men are; they can be just as selfish as men, and they think with what's between their legs just as often as we do.)

19. angelique

angelique Member

20. Gabino

Gabino Member

Sure.