Does anyone play clarinet or flute?

Discussion in 'Performing Arts' started by Ardia, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Ardia

Ardia Member

Does anyone play clarinet or flute? I love both of these instruments. I have played clarinet for about 8 years. I dont actually play flute, but have been wanting to learn. I love the sounds of these instruments so much!!!

2. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

I play the chute. It doesn't sound too nice. I also enjoy the flarinet, but you're not old enough to hear about that one :p

3. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

My little sis is first clarinet in the NB youth orchestra, I'm so proud of her, they went to Italy last year meanwhile I'm stuck in the Maritime playing bar gigs. Man.

4. Ardia

Ardia Member

I always had to be first clarinet in school. I was in every competition that ever came up, whether it was just between ourselves (those of us in the arts school) or something state-wide. Anything at all I had to compete and I had to be first. I'm not so much the competetor now, but I still enjoy playing all the events I can. Congrats to your sis!

5. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I used to play the flute, as well as the piccolo. I still have my flute, but I don't take it out all that often. Sometimes I will though, and play some tunes for my kids on it. They really like that.

6. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

I'd much rather play bar gigs than play in an orchestra in Italy.

7. OSF

OSF SeƱor ******

They call me Benny the Good.

8. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

Its so true!!! hehe I didn't want to admit it, glad I'm not alone.