does anyone no any info about coreciden

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by marley420, Feb 1, 2009.

1. marley420

marley420 Member

i have a box of coreciden aka triple c's that i had bought and then after i bought them i found someone who had shrooms so i decided to take those instead but im kinda iffy now on takein the triple c's becuz sum of my friends have done it and tell me that im good to take em and i have sum friends who told me not to take them becuz they became depressed and thought of suicide when they came down off the trip

so any info that you guys might have will help me greatly

peace and jah bless

2. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

rofl

don't ever consider taking triple C's recretionally, ever. ever. as for info on dxm only products, and robotripping in general, use the search engine ;)

the extensive, stickied DXM FAQ is a good place to start.

3. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Yeah, the information about them is to NOT take them.

The reason for taking those pills is to experience the effects of DXM, also known as Dextromethorphan. Coricidin, or CCC's DO contain this substance, but it also contains other active ingredients that can make you severely sick, and kill you. I know of two kids in my are that have died from CCC's in the past 3 years.

DXM is considered and classified as a dissociative drug, in the likes of Ketamine (Special K) and PCP. It gives you a recreational high, that some people enjoy, and some people don't.

DXM itself is relatively safe, if not abused, of course. CCC's on the other hand, have other active ingredients in them, that can, and will kill you, with repeated use. Chlorphenamine Maleate is one of other active ingredients that can cause serious health risks, including bleeding of the extremities, and death. When taking CCC's, you also ingest a large amount of this substance, which can be deadly.

So do me a favor. Educate your friends and explain to them that CCC's are the worst way to experience DXM, the drug they are trying to get high off of. There are quite a few cough medicines, and gelcaps, that include ONLY DXM as the active ingredient. This is what you want. Don't ever do CCC's...because it's pointless, and dangerous. You get the same exact high from things with ONLY DXM, and you save your life.

Smack them in the fucking face, and tell them to learn about shit before they start taking shit they know nothing about.

If they continue, I will bet you that one of them will be dead within a few months if they continue abusing this.

This is taken from Erowid...something you should read up on. If you ever have any questions about a drug, this is the best source for basic information you will find.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.shtml

There is the link for the DXM page. Read up on it if you are really interested in trying this substance. Educate your friends, as well.

Here are some more links about DXM, and Coricidin use as well:

Taken from: http://www.third-plateau.org/

Go there for more DXM info to school your idiot friends on.

Also...

Here is a FAQ about DXM, that is very helpful, and will answer the majority of your basic questions:

http://www.third-plateau.org/faq/dxm_faq.shtml

Last but not least, the most informative place to learn about DXM, The Dextroverse.

Here is what pops up when you click on the link "DXM WARNING."

[​IMG]

Is that enough for you to keep you away from this disgusting shit?

Go to Dextroverse.org for some really good info on DXM also.

And please, please please please please, tell your friends about this information, before one of them kills themselves. Please. It's simple....the high you want is from DXM. CCC's have ingredients in them OTHER then DXM, that DON'T get you high, but can KILL you. There are plenty of other cough syrups and pills that have ONLY DXM as the MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENT, which will get you just as "high," without the risks of death.

In fact, Dextroverse has a whole list of them! I am sure there are more on the market now, but all you need to do is look on the back of the box. Look at the ACTIVE ingredients. If Dextromethorphan is the ONLY one listed, you are good. If anything else is listed, stay away from it, and don't let your friends try to steal it. It's as simple as that. If you value your life, or your friend's lives.

http://dextroverse.org/sources.html

There ya go! A whole LIST of sources that is DXM only! All easy to find at your local drug store or Wal-Mart/Target/Whatever.

4. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

Oh, Hey U4ia, and Cherokee.... I really don't know much about DXM or robo tripping, but the only time I have tried it was when I took a whole box of these CCC's, which was my fault for not researching first, and taking a friends word for it. Now I understand why I got so sick. I didn't trip at all and felt so shitty... I was in the basement, and an hour after i took them I had to crawl up the 2 flights of stairs and get into bed. And I said I would never try it again. But after reading alot about DXM on here, I wonder if I should go for it again, with something else, without the extra ingredients. What do you think? And what would be the best product and how much to start?

5. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

For your first time, I'd say get a bottle of Robitussin cough gels and take about 300 mgs, which is a good starting dose (at least it was for me).

If your not comfortable with taking 300 mgs, I'd take about 12 or 13 which roughly adds up to 200 mgs but not exactly.

DXM is different for everyone. I enjoy it but that doesn't mean you will. I'd say do 200 mgs for your first time and if that doesn't do much, boost it up to 300 mgs.

As for me, 200 mgs doesnt do anything for me but 300 mgs can still give me a decent buzz, depsite the fact ive gone up to almost 2000 mgs (which i definitely WOULD NOT recomend you doing for your first time with a dxm only product).

When your ready for higher doses, I recomend getting a 3oz bottle of Delsym cough syrup (it comes it grape or orange flavor) or Zicam Cough Max. If Im not mistaken, both of those contain about 540 mgs of DXM.

The Zicam is less liquid to drink (its a throat spray that comes in a small bottle) but it tastes horrid, whereas the Delsym is more liquid, but tastes quite good (I personally sip it rather than chug it because I enjoy the taste so much).

6. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

TRIPLE C's ARE THE SHIT

7. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

Did you not read the posts in this thread Spens?

8. Feelings Of U4ia

I hope his post was a joke. Anybody that would spout of something like that after the info I posted needs to be put down.

9. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

unfortunatley i have bought triple cs for many freinds this is before i knew about dxm and dxm only products .......

10. foxer

foxer Member

forget dxm, if you wanna trip good just go for some psilocybin or mescaline. at least thats my opinion. dxm suck's the last time I did that stuff I ended up going in and out of black outs and my freinds had to babysit my dumb ass for a couple hours, thank god I had some good freinds around at that time

11. Feelings Of U4ia

DXM isn't a psychedelic, maybe that is the reason you don't enjoy it.

DXM is a dissociative, in the same class as PCP and Ketamine.

You didn't understand the type of experience you were going into before going into it. Easy way to dismiss a drug.

Also, people just dismiss it because it's a "cough medicine," when in reality they don't realize that it's a dissociative drug that just so happens to work well as a cough suppressant. It's not some stupid OTC high, as people assume.

With that said, I don't enjoy DXM, just so you know I am not trying to be some advocate, sticking up for it. Just giving you some facts about it.

12. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i drank the zicam my first time i tripped you need to get ZICAM cough max cough spray, its cherry flavord and taste bad but its only a little half oz shot no worse than taking a shot of whiskey IMO.
    it contains 600mg of DXM and just DXM less liquid= easy to drink

i think its the best way!