Does anyone like to keep a journal...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by proggyx4343lolol, Feb 16, 2009.

1. proggyx4343lolol

proggyx4343lolol Member

...of all their experiences tripping on acid? I have two different notebooks I keep among separate circles of my closest friends. At any time during a trip anyone is welcome to write in the journal. It brings back some pretty great memories later on that would otherwise be forgotten. Sometimes there's guest trippers that end up here and there in the journals. The best part about it is that in these journals anything goes, so you end up with a collection of scattered thoughts, drawings, cigarette burns, and ideas on every page. :D

I'm new to these forums and I love it here, but I apologize if this has been been asked before.

2. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

Not of all of my trips. Just significant ones mostly.

And usually when I'm really tripping, I can hardly remember what I was thinking about.

3. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

i havent tripped in a long time, but yeah, i would write some things in my journals. I would mostly draw pictures of what i would see and write down some interesting thoughts. i have been keeping journals since i was 14. i have a dream journal too.

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I note down important ideas and revelations, but usually only if I'm smoking marijuana, because then i'm liable to forget them. Otherwise the things i am revealed stay with me forever, etched into my head

5. Hydroponic_Acid

Hydroponic_Acid Member

I try to sometimes, but its usually rather incoherent by the time I'm sober, lol. I will usually write on my comp the day after to better understand my trip.

6. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

i keep a drawing drawing journal with me whenever i trip because thats usually what i end up wanting to do when tripping. And it def. reminds me of specific times and brings me right back to a certain trip by looking at the pictures. great stuff.

7. prismatism

prismatism loves you

I had one for rolling and for salvia. The salvia one was pretty interesting. They both were, really :). I started one for acid but lost it. They're great.

8. LSD_Coated_Brain

LSD_Coated_Brain Member

Haha, I did back in high school. Most of it was really random babble, and crazy ass scribbles/pictures. There was one i did in a graphing paper thing, a couple years ago, and my brother found it a couple months ago when he was looking for some graph paper, he was like WTF. Its pretty cool looking back on it though, i even would put the date and the time.