Does anyone here remember GREATWOK?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Penny, May 30, 2004.

1. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

If you've been here for only a year then I doubt that you know him, cause he stopped coming to the forums about a year and a half ago... or maybe he posted a few things but not enough to get remembered I don't think...

But: anyone who's been here for longer, like 3 or 4 years has to remember him! I've been here for already 3 years (God can you believe it? It doesn't seem like such a long time! and I know that when I registered some people had already been here for a long time before).

I miss greatwok, he's a cool guy - we hardly talk anymore, he says he doesn't have much time :(

And I miss a lot of the people who used to come to the forums 3 years ago too...

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I remeber his name, I didn't talk to him though...I miss alot of the old people too

3. wiufcaoltp

wiufcaoltp Welcome To The Interzone

He was a good sorta guy.

4. nightwanderer

nightwanderer Member

good sorta guy haha. yeah i remember him...He was a cool guy. theres not much else to say about him though......

5. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I think I remember seeing his name around, but I don't remember much about him. I'll be in his fan club, though, if I get a free pin. :)

6. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

I've been here for years and I don't remember seeing that name

7. mick_jagger_is_so_hi

mick_jagger_is_so_hi Member

hahaha me n him used to have major bitch fights when I first came on here when I was about 15. I cant remember all that much about him apart from the bitch fights. :p

8. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

lol oh my God I remember too!

Actually, he IS a cool guy but I don't know if he's that nice... he's been an asshole to me a few times, and me I can't really say I've been always sweet to him either...

It's just that I'd like him to come back, he could be really funny sometimes and I loved his posts on the Music forum... it was funny to see him fight with other people too on some music topics!

And well, this thread isn't really just for saying that I miss HIM in particular, it's more many people who don't come anymore, and he's one of them - but he's the most special to me.

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

He kind of had an attitude problem from what I remember. And the last thing I remember him saying is how much he hates the forums and the people here. So I can't say I miss his presence very much.

10. wiufcaoltp

wiufcaoltp Welcome To The Interzone

Yeah, that's right... and something about how "un-real" the forums are.

11. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I take back what I said about him being the most special... first of all because now that I think about it, there have been more special people to me, and also because I had no idea about him saying that about the forums! God he's so bitter it's obvious... I can't believe that because of that stupid story (don't wanna talk about it here) he turned into such a different guy from what he was when I first knew him (or maybe showed his real face?)

And it's true he had an attitude problem, but when everything was fine with him, he was cool, and funny!...

I think I've been a bit naive about him though, like thinking he was my friend or something... but that's really personal I guess -

12. metro

metro self-banned

I remember the name, but not much about him. I think I remember him telling someone to go have a glass of lemonade and take a nap forever. It was really mean, but I had to laugh.

13. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

I remember really liking the guy, but maybe I just liked his taste in music

I have a terrible habit of confusing people's actual qualities as people with their musical interests