does anyone enjoy the feeling of gaging?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by madvan, Sep 2, 2007.

1. madvan

madvan Member

so yeah

most of the time when people talk about oral they seem to avoid the gaging reflex, I once gave a blowjob to a dildo as a sort of joke but I noticed the feeling of gaging was quite pleasant and gave me a great erection, now I can only go untill Is start to puke and I dont like that at all.since I'm a straight guy who does not know anyone into pegging (any girls with strapons out here in vancouver bc area ;)) its not something I experience regulary but I wonder if there are some other girls/gay guys out there who enjoy that feeling of gagging on cocks/toys? if so please describe your feelings on the subject.

2. DeepestThroat

DeepestThroat Member

Oh yes. I love to be gagged. I like the feeling, and the idea. And yes, I've seen quite a lot of posts about deepthroating a such with people trying to "avoid" gagging, and saying that they're afriad of it. It's definately something that more people should give a decent chance. As for me personally, I am really into the throat fucking scene, and in this, you gag all most constantly. You learn to like it. It's hard to describe, I wouldn't exactly say that it's a pleasant feeling, but at the same time it's a totally awesome feeling... But then again maybe I'm just strange, as I like choking on cock even more, and dare I say it, I don't even mind being made to puke... But as I've said, I love being throat fucked, and I realize there are not many who are into this sort of thing. I guess it's an aquired taste. So, as a word of advice to those who post about having trouble with deepthroating, don't avoid gagging, work with it, learn to like it, you'll both have more fun this way. Also, look into trying throat fucking, so much fun... I love it so much, being gagged and choked, and guys really enjoy it too.

3. AnalAndy

AnalAndy Member

Sweet f*ck!! You are a woman after every dominant man's heart!! Especially this one! Email me to find out what my submissive fiancee and I get up to!
    Regards Andrew
    andyrang@hotmail.co.uk

4. andy2004

andy2004 Member

Deepestthroat why oh why don't you live in the UK ?

5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

And I find that I love being throat-fucked....feeling my partner building up to his orgasm and then exoding his warm cum in my mouth and down my throat.

I still feel I am learning the throat-fucking skill and a whwhi ago I read a tip tgat if you squeeze one hand tight with your thumb in your palm then the gagging reflex doesn't cut in! I tried it the other day with a hung guy and it seemed to work, or at least help.

Will keep experimenting...... anyone else ever heard of this?

Simon :)

6. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

My wife loves to gag on my cock, it really gets her going and nothing beats a sloppy blow job!

7. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I don't have any gag reflex at all. Hubby loves the feeling of his cock deep in my throat. I prefer it in my mouth when he comes. Love the feeling & the taste of his cum.

8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I had a great late night/early hours session with a young guy two days ago and after a giid hour sucking hin and him fucking me in all positions I asked him if he wanted to mouth-fuck me. He gad a long cock, maybe 8.5 inch althiugh not too thick and I lay on my back with my head over the edge of the bed with him standing over me ..... but after several minutes while gagging n gurgling and sqeezing my thumb in my folded hand I just completely vomited over us both...... my meal of 2 hours before.

Needless to say that ended our session sadly ....... and neither of us had cum :-(

He was quite long and went really deep, but this was the first time this had ever happened to me.

All advice for avoiding this welcome

Simon :)

BoyToy69 likes this.
  9. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I've only gagged on dildos when I'm really horny. The very first time I tried to deepthroat it I took at least 6 out of the 8 inches and gagged, but wasn't bad. Within minutes I was doing it without gagging 50% of the time. Guess I need a little more practice. Something other than a dildo would be great to try.

10. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

I don't mind if I do it on my own and at my own pace of course but I hate when my head is being forced down. I end up getting really sick to my stomach and I end up feeling horrible by the whole experience. It's an instant turn off for me. If I want to gag on it or they'd like me too, all they have to do is ask or let me know that's what they want before we mess around, then I'll be glad to do that for them.

11. suxntx

suxntx Members

I do like to gag on cock I love for a guy to grab my head and fuck my mouth gagging me with his cock. If my eyes aren’t watering and my nose running he isn’t fucking my mouth hard enough.

subbylauren, Deejay88 and Si69 like this.
  12. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I'll never understand how anyone can enjoy gagging. I love having a cock in my mouth. But gagging, can't get used to it.

Andy Schumer likes this.
  13. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I never look for that but if woman wanted to make herself gag herself with my cock it’s her choice.
    As long as she does it because she enjoys it, not for show

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I enjoy the gagging sensation while sucking cock. Gagging on his cock is my way of getting his cock sloppy wet with saliva so then eventually I'll be able to deep-throat his cock and hold it there bringing up more of the real slick saliva as my eyes are watering and I'm slurping on his cock and the saliva as his cock is being throated easier and easier each time it penetrates my throat. Now my throat is open for a good fucking as his balls are slapping against my chin. I use the gagging to my advantage as I know the gagging with subside as my throat opens up to his size.

15. HoneyBeeCin10

HoneyBeeCin10 Members

Absolutely love it. I LOVE being face fucked by a long hard dick until I cant breathe, gagging and spitting. I also LOVE watching girls gag on 2 sided dildos or solo, shoving it down enough to close their mouth....

16. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I agree oral sex, and deep-throating, can be fun. But the gagging part is hard to get used to.

17. subbylauren

subbylauren Members

I love being made to gag, when he grabs my hair and really goes for it. When he is hitting my throat over and again so I can't get my breath. Then suddenly pushing all the way in, without me expecting it.

18. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

There's something about being totally used & dominated that I find hot, slutty & dirty.. mmmmm love it

Deejay88, BoyToy69, Anyfun and 4 others like this.