Does anyone else get off on sharp objects??? (with Pic)

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by the Hatter, Jan 29, 2005.

1. the Hatter

the Hatter Member

Not literally... but I find a lot of them to be really sexy. Like razorblades, swords, and Daggers. Anyone else feel that way?

This one is my favorite of all the ones I own.
    [​IMG]

2. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

No, I can't say that I do. But you do your thang girl. Everyone needs to find their inner freak. This may be a dumb question, but what exactly do you do with them?

3. Abyle

Abyle Member

Me either, but as long as you're not self-cutting, cool. :)

4. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

Not cool......
    Bad images from the movie "seven" appearing.

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

No but I get off to you getting off on sharp objects ;)

6. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Yes, I like blades... Swords, large knives... And I like a guy that knows how to yield one... :)

7. tricknologist

tricknologist menace to sobriety

Well, I like medieval weaponry and carry a folding knife as an anti-mugging deterrent, but I think it's kind of strange to post about it in the "real kinky" sub forum of a "love and sex" forum. I just don't equate the two. To me a knife is a tool to prevent me from being a street crime victim and medieval weaponry is a part of the culture that my people came from. So I would post about them in either a martial arts, self defense or history & culture forum. But I guess everyone has their own ideas on things.

Nice pic with the leather bra btw. Any chance of you participating in the titty pic thread ? :D

8. ACE

ACE Member

Ok so you get off on sharp objects, cool, but tell
    what exactly you do to them that gets you off??

9. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

I'm diggin' the bra though...

10. the Hatter

the Hatter Member

exactly! I like to roleplay a lot so they definitly add to the excitement.

11. velvet

velvet Banned

Ahhh.. the thread for me :D

I don't use stuff like that during sex, but seeing a sharp shiny blade is a real turn-on for some reason.. don't know why really.. *thinks*... no.. really can't say what it is.. I guess it's the same as if you hear a smooth Barry White song and you think 'hey, let's get it on'.. maybe something like that..

12. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

hahaha, same here man. same here.