Doc?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by otb01, May 1, 2007.

1. otb01

otb01 Member

Can anyone describe the basic effects/duration of DOC? Thanks.

2. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

i beleive the effects are very similar to LSD, the duration is 16-17 hrs maybe? Ive never done it...its first on my list tho

3. otb01

otb01 Member

Huh. I prefer to keep the trip under 10 hours..... Eh. I'll just be buying 2C-E and 5-MeO-DMT. I gotta save up money.

4. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

orally a 2ce trip can last 14 hours...its not like your trippin face the whole time, after the peak it platues and gets easy to control...case in point, i trip around my parents all the time, and tripping isnt generally accepted around the family...i just make sure to go on a walk when I'm peaking cause talking can be a chore sometimes.

5. otb01

otb01 Member

Edited

6. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

Snorting DOC should shorten the duration somewhat, may also increase intensity and side affects. Proceed with caution. DOC is the one RC for which I lack a good source. Yes, I know Ada has it sometimes, but all the time would be nice. Oh, but that Bright did phens.....

7. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

Youd want to make sure you have a good set of scales if youre planning on snorting DOC!

8. otb01

otb01 Member

God I just have so much trouble finding sources. Like, I can only find one -.-

9. illusion25

illusion25 Member

^^its not hard

10. uplink

uplink Member

No worries, I've been searching forever and I've only found about 5 (although two are down).

DOC is fucked up. It's one of the most intense hallucinogens at the higher doses. Very easy to OD on because of small dosage... amazingly long trips. Lots of info on PiHKAL and erowid. Look at DOB and DOI as well, they are very similar (atleast I think they are).

I read a trip report once about a DO*, and it was something like the guy was laying on his bed, and Jesus ripped open the ceiling and peared down at him. Crazy stuff.

11. tc_omega

tc_omega Member

yeah it takes me a long time to fall asleep for some reason.. so i end up still feeling the effects for almost 24 hours

best tips to fall asleep is in a complete silent room and it has to be after 10 hours atleast. even though i've had a friend fall asleep at his peak lol

12. generic

generic Member

ive done DOC only once. It was really nice, pretty similiar to acid, though that is all that im really experienced with (~50 trips). 4.4mg dose 16hour trip. A very very wierd moment where my ego, the voice in your head, had the voice of a good friend, and i kept on thinking in a way that was typical of him.
    this was a very introspective trip although that was my intention, having taken it alone in a forest. it was also a gift from someone, a spiritual gift even, so i thougth it would be appropriate to do it in this way rather than at another party or whatever.

13. Synthesis

Synthesis Banned

I loved DOC and still think about her like a fine woman. DOC was great, not a darkside like DOI. I had fun, happy but very hardcore, insightful trips. Visuals are pretty damn good and do in fact resemble Alice Dee.

DOC can be social but past 3mg I wouldn't think so.

Come up was about 2 hours, peak lasted about 2-5 hours. Entire trip with afterglow about 10-15hrs.. More gental comedown than with DOI.

To me DOI is the Devil on your left shoulder and DOC is the pot smoking angel on the other. But of course, YMMV.

14. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

My buddy told me DOC was the closest substance to LSD hes ever tried...said it was wimsical and happy, not an evil thing about it. Ide love to try some, the closest thing ive done to LSD besides LSD is 2ce and 2ct7, which shares similarities. But unlike 2ce an ct7, he said said this has alot of similarities and was identical in some ways, as apposed to only sharing the "electrified neurons" hallucination style. Its very active in low doses too.

15. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

well I'me in the middle of purchasing 500mg of DOC