Do your toes have abilities?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Barefooten, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Barefooten

Barefooten Member

What can you do with your toes? Can you throw things or do more amazeing things with your toes? All I can do is bend my toes but thats all. If any barefooter out there can do something cool with his or her toes do tell your story.

2. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

I can very easily pick up small objects with my left toes but somehow find it hard to do it with my right foot.

A couple of years ago I was able to retreive some small stones from the bottom of a swimming pool at an apartment complex where I lived. I imagine some kids threw them in there, but it was no difficult job for my toes to quickly retreive each one in just a few minutes.

Toes, the fingers of summer!

3. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

lol, for some reason, I love to see what I can pick up with my feet.
    When I was pregnant, I couldn't bend over after I got to about 6 months along, so I had to learn to use my feet real well. And now that I have this kiddo always clenched onto me, I have still had to maintain my "feet-picking-up-abalities"
    Actually, funny story about this that happened the other day at zellers.....I had dropped a ball of yarn on the floor, and while holding dd, a basket of stuff, my wallet, my daiper bag, I managed to pick it up with my toes, bend my leg sideways and put it back in the basket....the woman infront of me with 3 kids said, "now that's a mom!" I thought that was so cute!
    Just for the fun of it today, i was moving stuff from the floor and the couch to the table with my foor while I was holding dd. Yeah, I'm weird.

4. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

I have always been able to pick up small objects with my toes. For some strange reason I have always enjoyed seeing what I could do. This is one that I have mastered. I will go into the kitchen, open the untensil drawer, and pull out whatever item I need. That something I have been doing since I was a kid.

Another one of my foot tricks has been to write my name with my toes.

I love to try to retreive items from counters, floors, desks, just for the hell of it. As the song lyric states, "too much time on my hands". I know I'm a wierdo, but I know it and I am proud to be one.

Peace, love, and bare all[​IMG]

5. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

As the other patron in the store stated yep, you are a mom. My closest friend Michelle, always has entertained me with the weird abilities, talents, skills, whatever, that one attains once one becomes a parent.[​IMG]

6. barefoot_kirstyn

lol, yeah, it's amazing all the other functions you realize you limbs can do once you're holding a baby all the time!

7. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

I too can pick things up with my toes, I can also pinch people

8. barefoot_kirstyn

that friggin hurts! A friend of mine did that to me, it hurts more than a regular pinch!

9. free2fly

free2fly Members

yep, I can pick up stuff with my toes, I do all the time! I also use them as an extra set of "hands" when my boyfriend and I are having a ticklefight, when Im busy using my hands to stop him from tickling me, I can reach up with my feet to tickle under his arms.... its fun... :X

10. barefoot_kirstyn

you must have a decently sized big toe

11. blachleathersoles

blachleathersoles Member

I can pick some objects with my toes, but my favourite exercise is trampling and crushing big pieces of paper and cardboard. It enhances coordination. It gives a sensual pleasure and a feeling of strength in my feet. I walk better afterwards.

12. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

You don't necessarily have to have a really big toe - you just have to know how to use it! Its all in the technique!

13. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

be good and if you can't be good, be good at it.

14. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

yes yes.. i can pick stuff up and pinch with my toes.. but i can also "snap" my toes like how you "snap" your fingers.. ;)

15. barefoot_kirstyn

I can do the same thing....well, only with my big toes. I've never met anyone else before who could do that!

16. Barefoot Matthew

Barefoot Matthew Member

Does "look cute" count as an ability? :p

I guess I am fairly adept at picking things up with my toes. I can spread them pretty wide, as well. I actually have a strong grip with my toes, insofar as being able to hold my balance like with yoga...Usually when we do the more complicated balance poses, my toes keep me from toppling over while everyone else around me is rubbing their sore behinds.

Oh yeah, and at least one of my toes on my right foot makes a snapping sound when I flex it back and forth...it drives my wife nuts.

17. barefoot_kirstyn

lol, you're a dork :p ;)
    I actually find that since I do go barefoot a lot and just seem to pay more attention to my feet, I am better able to balance myself, too.
    A few years ago, they could never have helped me....if I was doomed to hit the ground, down I went. But funny enough, now I am able to keep my balance surprisingly well.

18. Tomster

Tomster Member

I can play on my Playstation with my toes, seriously, I've gotten quite good at it. I have a race on Burnout Revenge with a mate of mine, and to make it fair, I played using my toes. Whipped his ass!

But I can also type with my toes, it takes longer to type something up, but heck, theres just nothing to do around here these days.

19. karuberutsu

karuberutsu Member

My oldest sis can flip you off with her toes.

No, really.

20. mellow jello

mellow jello Member

my feet are really long; they're longer than my dad's even! and I can pick stuff up with my toes my sister can do it too.:D