Do you wash your genital area before and after penetrative sex?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Klimax2gether, May 16, 2018.

1. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

My wife always insists to wash the genitals before and after sex. It is not a problem for us. Do any other couples practise this?

2. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We always shower before having sex, and we usually clean ourselves following sex. It's easy since all of our sexual activity is in the comfort of our own home.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i wash my balls every chance i get, but if i don't have a chance to do so i'm not going to turn down sex over it.

scratcho and FrustratedHornball like this.
  4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

5. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I don’t wash before penetrative sex but I usually give it a wipe down after sex with a warm cloth and some soap.
    If we don’t plan on doing any oral, then there is no need to wash up beforehand. It’s clean, I wash up daily. Lol

Klimax2gether and Altman like this.
  6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I kinda thought everybody washed after sex...

7. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Well I understand you keep you genital areas always clean and therefor there is no need for a special wash before sex. We both always keep clean after using toilet. But on the days we are planning to have sex (usually Fridays or Saturdays) we make it a point to was the genitals. From the woman's point it is better to keep the area clean to prevent unwanted urinary tract infections. I am not circumcised. So I always clean with water.

Sweetnpetite and jmadre like this.
  8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

U mean there r folk that Don't?!

Simon :)

9. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes. I find it silly to clean up before or after. I keep myself sanitary, wash my butt after crapping and hands before peeing to not touch my cock with dirty hands. After oral or vaginal sex (I don't do anal) -even masturbating on myself- I find no reason to wipe or wash the juices off, as I discovered it's actually self-cleaning. When I go to eat a pussy, I don't want it to be recently washed. I am strongly aroused by the natural accumulated sweet odor and taste of a pussy in good condition carrying out its normal functions over time. That includes sweating, peeing, and bareback sex. Not much for anal odor though; like to minimize that.

o0Angelbaby0o likes this.
  10. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I think I prefer washing before and after. In my younger days, I might have answered it differently, though.

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I wash every morning and wear clean underwear. The genitals are clean before sex whenever I have it.
    My last girlfriend used to ask me not to wash after. I think she just wanted the smell of sex on me like it was her marking her territory...just my guess, I never asked.

ertijiao likes this.
  12. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I always shower, douche and clean my teeth before meeting for sex ......clean body n clean bum n clean mouth....so prepared for use of all genitals and holes by myself or my partner/s.

And expect the same..... I'm cut so it's easy but I expect guys with foreskins to have cleaned their cocks thoroughly, and women to have washed their genital area.. . .i love eating natural pussy but don't like a smelly surrounding clit etc.

Simon :)

13. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I some times love the raw smell of vagina and pelvic areas of my wife. So in a way you are right to not to wash your intimate areas before penetrative sex. I have some times sniffed my wife's briefs she wore on the following morning after a night of intensive sex. It is the sweetest smell of all. Do you love the smell of men's genitals or briefs?

14. Candybuttons

I like a clean smell, not into anything that smells like it need to be washed and I don’t like the smell of mens underwear but I like the smell of my own. Women just smell better than men haha!

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

One less thing for me to worry about... since I don't wear underwear! hehehe :D

16. Candybuttons

Why don’t you wear underwear?

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

It's superfluous, uncomfortable, and restricts air circulation.

Why do you wear it?

Barry Thrift likes this.
  18. Candybuttons

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t , it depends what I’m wearing that day.

Altman likes this.
  19. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Im very conscious about odor, so I clean before engaging in sex because i want to make sure it smells pleasant for the woman thats going down on me.
    And of course i clean after, because i venture all the orifices. Cleaning afterwards is refreshing, and a great time to reflect on what just happened:)

Klimax2gether and Candybuttons like this.
  20. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I'm surprised you haven't given them up completely.

--

As to the original topic -- as tends to be the basis of so many habitual actions, myth and superstition abound. Removing all natural odors to maximize the pleasure of the sexual encounter... really??? Yikes! :(

Live and learn, hopefully. Or, cling to superstitions and myths. Whatever keeps the boat bobbing.

Candybuttons likes this.