Do you want to discuss international affairs with Chinese university students?

Discussion in 'Globalization' started by karvinS, Feb 13, 2009.

1. karvinS

karvinS Member

hello, everybody, i am from China, i wonder if you want to discuss international affairs with Chinese university students, i've set up a discussion group. At present, most of us are university students or graduates and can speak some English. If you are interested, pls tell me, you will have to install a Chinese chat software called QQ, which is very similar to ICQ. Just send me a message, and i will tell you how to enter our group.

2. Spiritchalist

Spiritchalist Member

In your opinion, is China gearing for war?

I heard from a close friend of mine that he was driving down a 4 lane highway with a coning tower at the end? Also looked like a big runway..

Personally I think they are, just their infrastructure is behind.

3. karvinS

karvinS Member

I don't know what exactly do you mean. But i think to defend itself and keep its land complete, every country has to prepare for war.

4. famewalk

famewalk Banned

Are people angry in China on the confronted day-to-day issue of public trust? I mean, do Chinese people feel that the awareness is uncertain in the basis of survival in a priority sense when viewing the after-all fellow national?

5. karvinS

karvinS Member

sorry, i cannot understand what you said, what is "public trust" and "after-all fellow national"?

6. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

What will happen to China's wealth when the US market dries up? Can the Chinese people afford to buy the goods their own nation is creating?

Is there a market in China for all those cheap Christmas decorations you manufacture? How many pairs of Nike's do you each own?

7. karvinS

karvinS Member

I can tell you what i have known. Chinese market is huge, and the market is a great force in promoting economy. As to Nikes, it is relatively expensive for most Chinese, but still many Chinese people buy it, so Chinese market is still huge for Nikes, almost in every municipal city, there are Nike stores.

8. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

I am going to China soon.

Will I like it?

9. Elijah

Elijah Member

i've said this a few times before. but i find it humorous how china despises america, yet is becoming the very same thing america has been for years. a giant capitalist monster.