do you tan nude in backyard , do neighbors bother you?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by pollywifee, May 17, 2009.

1. pollywifee

pollywifee Guest

the boys next door stare at me

2. curious78

curious78 Member

Does it bother you? :eek:

3. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I think most neighbours would bother someone tanning naked, either by gawping or causing trouble because they are offended.

Dude111 likes this.
  4. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Hi,

i just do sit naked on my terrace in the wonderful late afternoon sun, 26C still, with a glass of wine and my laptop to check my mails. Only a few neigbours can look there, and those how can don't either feel bothered nor do stare. The guy in the flat above mine who is my nearest neigbour just came out a few minutes ago and said something like "Hi! ... oh, it's summer finally!", we changed a smile and that was it.

When i moved in, i asked him if it would be ok if i'm nude on my terrace. The others who can look there moved in later and had to live with thois habit, but never complained.

If the boys do stare at you, it might be pure interest, and not because they feel bothered. Probably they will return to normal behaviour if they get used to the szene.

But if you feel bothered by them staring at you, maybe it can be a good idea to talk with them. Often a conversation can deescalate a situation.

5. ashleylove

ashleylove Member

I almost always tan naked outside. And a few people are able to see me, but they usually just stare a bit. It doesn't bother me tho. They can look all they want.

6. kym1979

kym1979 Member

I wouldn't go nude if it being seen bothered me. I don't mind if others look

7. the godfather

the godfather Banned

just do it they will get used to it :D

8. Florida Smoothie

Florida Smoothie Member

A few years back, when living on a golf course in South Florida, I often would skinning dip in my pool and sit nude on the patio. Before going out to the pool or the patio I would check to see if any golfers were nearby. If so, I would wait until they played through. Because of it being three fairways across to the houses on the other side, the distance was at least 100 yards. As far as those neighbors, between that distance and the height of the landscaping at the back of my property I felt comfortable walking and sitting nude around the patio. If I was already sitting on the patio and golfers approached I would cover my lap with a newspaper or whatever was handy.

Never had any complaints.

9. mrpwonder

mrpwonder Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I have been going nude on the back yard for years. Not ones ever said anything to me. The biggest reaction was some teen girls at the house behind me. I have a privicy fence, but they found a way to see throught it one day when I was outside. There was alot of giggles, but I acted like I was asleep.

10. Noodpal

Noodpal Member

I sunbathed nude in the backyard once when I was 15 home alone being my parents were stuck up asses who didnt agree with nudity. My neighbors mom saw me from her balcony and when she made eye contact simply waved as she seemed in hurry to go back inside.

11. OzNorth

OzNorth Member

We often either lay out the back nude or sit out the back nude and read books etc.. We couldn't give a rats arse if people or neighbours look into the yard, if they don't like what they see then they can look elsewhere!

12. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I always would so long as others aren't getting upset - I'm a sun-lover nd love to be tanned all over.
    Simon

13. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

In my books it is considered a gross invasion of privacy for a neighbour to see or attempt to see me naked in the yard because of so many mature trees that create lots of shade for hanging out. What I do in my yard is my business, nobody elses.On one side I have ultra-conservative Catholics that dress to the nines even in 30°c heat; the other (that area where I am almost always nude) are hip, dreadlocked hippies / students who were seen hanging out their washing bereft of a single thread on their vegan-firmed frames. It doesn't help that the conservatives have a double storey home with the upper storey a recreation area with windows looking down; it's something I have taken up with Council as it usually requires a trellis screen be put up, but that would be pretty useless given height and bulk of the trees.

14. euphoriaforall

euphoriaforall Member

a couple girls i have dated tan nude in their backyards but they live out in the middle of farmland so they dont really have neighbors

15. Brittninude

Brittninude Guest

I am lucky enough not to have neighbors where I live now, however i used to live in Miami, and even though my condo was on the 11th floor people could still see me when i was out there, but honestly i didnt care.

16. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Today I was chatting about the Englischer Garten in Munich, a garden where in summer you can sunbathe naked and it is accepted. Not quite a backyard- just wish it was summer now.

17. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

I looked up the Englischer Garten in Munich and others agree with you, it does indeed have a section set aside for nude sunbathing.

I read that Vienna Austria has a similar nude area on Danube Island (Donauinsel)

So that's the (nearly) free places to go.

France has some great family style resorts. Among them, La Jenny (on the south Atlantic coast in Aquitaine. I know an American family that has gone there several years in a row.

I also hear great things about Le Couderc. It is a bit inland from La Jenny, but not far.

Summer comes early to these southern places compared to chilly Britain.

18. D.and.D_in_Dallas

D.and.D_in_Dallas Guest

LOL

I remember that a quarter of a century ago, I was 15 and my parents were "stuck up asses that didn't agree with nudity"

I started visiting resorts when I went off to college at 18.

A couple of years later, I told my folks.

After what felt like several minutes of hysterical laughter, they thought it was fine and didn't have a problem with it....

miracles happen

19. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I built a shop in the back yard so I got no more room back there

20. Psychedelic Rocker

Psychedelic Rocker Member

My neighbors throw horse shoes at my spike.

highlander69 likes this.