do you shave your arms?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by lilyflowerr, Jan 3, 2008.

1. lilyflowerr

lilyflowerr Member

Just wondering how many girls out there shave their arms

2. pat_mycat

pat_mycat Member

oh hell no, man
    i never have.
    they are longish & blonde... no, just no.
    shaving my under arms is enough hassle =p

3. Smelly Socks

Smelly Socks is probably lurking

No. That's just weird.

Everybody has hair on their arms. I've never heard anyone complain about it before.

4. peacechicka1

peacechicka1 Member

I have jet black hair on my hands and on my arms and they are very very long, which comes along w/ my italian traits. I do shave them, but I do plan on letting it grow back out, I do regret ever shaving them...

5. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

^^save up for electrolysis maybe, if you want them perma-gone? expensive tho..

no, i just shave my pits. then again, im blonde and pale so my hair doesnt exactly show up, and its not particularly thick either

6. i_was_in_shroom_land

i_was_in_shroom_land Shroomier than you!

no, however i did light my arm hairs on fire today.. lol just for fun - it smells tho

7. def zeppelin

def zeppelin All connected

All of the men that I talk to find arm hair to be gross. Personally, I don't mind it, as long as it is very fine and fluffy.

8. myself

myself just me

I shave my arms.

9. green faerie

green faerie m L e

i shave nothing. its just so damn liberating.

Varmint likes this.
  10. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

this would be me....i don't shave anything and it does feel quite freeing....

11. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

i have never shaved my arms,,i have very little,, if any,,, hair on my arms.

12. nynysuts

nynysuts No Gods, No Masters

I have quite a lot of dark hair on my arms, but i wouldn't shave it. Too much hassle, and it would feel disgusting anyway! Might consider bleaching it one day. I do shave under my arms, but if I'm not going to show it off I let it grow!

13. peacechicka1

peacechicka1 Member

See, I tried bleaching and it was like every 2-4 days I was bleaching it over. Toooo much for me lol. I wish I didnt have to...ugh it feels sooo unnatural but I live around the boonies where rednecks have taken over and they expect this area to be full of Jessica Simpsons LOL totally NOT ME!!! :p

14. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

i don't shave my arms. just my arm pits
    a couple of my friends do though, when the hair comes back it's all prickly and shit

15. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I recently started shaving my arms, but I've never had a problem with arm hair on me or other people. I'm just trying something new, and I'm rather enjoying it. To each their own.

16. mother earth

mother earth Member

i did it once and i am very regretful about it.i was ok with the hair in my arms but i just wondered how will they look if i shave them.now they look darker and feels harder.if you never shaved your arms i propose,dont do it

17. lovepeacelife

lovepeacelife Member

I am not a shaved monkey. My body grows hair for a purpose.

Varmint likes this.
  18. xDaniixEllex

xDaniixEllex Member

i had/have brownish/blackish hair on my arms and one day when getting my legs waxed asked if she could do my arms. have never looked back, it looks great and you can't really see it when it does grw back. i was 13 when i first did it.

19. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

I shave my arms. It's really not a hassle at all...just a few quick swipes in the shower and that's it. It's not like I get out the shaving cream, lol. The hair on my arms is not exceptionally long and dark, it's just disproportionate to the hair on the rest of my body. And when it starts to grow back, I've never known it to be like sandpaper, the way it is on your legs. The hair is thinner.

Also, shaving doesn't cause hair to grow back thicker, that's an old wives tale. There's no reason to "regret" it, it's not a big deal either way. Personally, I feel cleaner when I shave. I know it's not true factually, it's just a psychological thing. It makes me feel better. To each their own.

20. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

Visible arm hair on women is a big turnoff for a lot of guys. So if they're dark and/or long, then you might want to consider shaving. If you don't wanna shave, no worries, but I know a lot of guys for whom it's a dealbreaker, and it has been for myself a couple of times as well.