Do you recommend a surgeon?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by Dr Phibes, May 28, 2006.

  1. Dr Phibes

    Dr Phibes Banned

    I want to have my body modified so that
    my eyes are located where my nipples now reside
    I also want my mouth on my forehead and
    I want my ass located at the front rather
    than the rear
    and finally I want my arms sticking out of my neck
    Do you know if any surgeons would
    allow such drastic modification?

    This is a re-edit I've changed my mind
    I want my eyes in my armpits
    so I have to lift my arms to see
    I want my big toes sown into
    the eye sockets of my skull
    and my ears should be sown
    onto my shoulders
  2. Dr Phibes

    Dr Phibes Banned

    No he died a long time ago -
    I was looking for someone
    like the film stars use
  3. kingmurpheus

    kingmurpheus Member

    Dr. Phil maybe?
  4. denimstar

    denimstar edge of darkness

    Check with Michael Jackson's surgeon. Everyone has a price.
  5. fuck surgeons... just come over to my house. i know what im doing, i swear. some scissors, sewing kit, and some super glue will work wonderfully.
  6. teaspower

    teaspower Member

    sorry , i can't tell you from my experience due to my current sh*t life
  7. drumminmama

    drumminmama Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

    I hear Picasso's nephew is doing plastic now....
  8. mushie18

    mushie18 Intergalactic

    oh dr phibes, you're so silly.
  9. Wasn't there an Island somewhere where someone named Monroe or something like that was combining animals and humans? This should be a piece of cake for him....and when you get there, tell Val Kilmer to call me!
  10. haha i must say jakson was a challange

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice