Do you prefer nudist beach or nudist club/resort?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Sherry1133, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Sherry1133

Sherry1133 Member

Hi there,
    Just curious who has a preference for going to the nudist beach or prefer a nudist resort/club setting more? Which do you prefer and why? Does your preference change if you are going alone or with your family?

My kids would definitely say the beach is their favorite. They love the sand and the water. They will play in the sand for hours. I love the beach to, but I also like the resort atmosphere. It feels more calm and relaxed. The beach, depending on the day, can be very crowded and feel chaotic at times, but still lots of fun. So I guess for me it depends but the kids would always pic the beach.

2. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I prefer the beach and usually go during the weekdays when its less crowded. I've been to resorts and they are nice, but the beach to me is a much more natural setting for outdoor nudism.

Sherry1133 likes this.
  3. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

We were regulars at the nude beach for years. We decided to try a resort. Wife now enjoys the resort and myself the quietness of the beach. But mama wins. We are more resort people now.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Forest.

JPN2 likes this.
  5. PatyAlvarez

PatyAlvarez Member

I prefer the nude beach and live 1.5 miles from Haulover Beach.

Daretobare and Sherry1133 like this.
  6. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Haulover is a great place

7. PatyAlvarez

PatyAlvarez Member

Yes it is. My daughters, sister, and I go there frequently. We are usually there around 2pm each Sunday and a few weekdays as well.

8. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Unfortunately, don't visit much since we are up in the kissimmee area. That's a long drive from here.

9. PatyAlvarez

PatyAlvarez Member

There are a few up around Canaveral Seashore I think, but they aren't as interesting as Haulover.

10. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Yes. Blind creek just opened a couple years ago. It's nice. Playalinda used to be a regular for us until we moved inland.

11. Steveh

Steveh Member

We prefer a nudist resort over a beach. We have found the people to be more engaging and willing to talk and there are more activities at a resort - water volleyball, tennis, and many nudist resorts have parties to attend at night and we love the hot tub area at resorts

12. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So you take your daughters to nude beaches? Was it because they asked you do or was it your idea? I guess you are OK with them seeing nude guys and the nude guys seeing your daughters naked?

13. Sherry1133

Sherry1133 Member

I don't understand this post. That's what nudism is. Everyone sees everyone naked.

bft4evr likes this.
  14. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

It's unfortunate that "so called nudist" keep sexualizing nudism. Many nudist families enjoy going to beaches, rivers, lakes etc with there families. It's pervs like Mr. Man that give nudism and nudists in general a bad rap.

Sherry1133 likes this.
  15. PatyAlvarez

PatyAlvarez Member

I've been taking them since they could walk, just as I was taken. And no, I have no issues with them seeing or being seen.

NudistTed and Sherry1133 like this.