Do you prefer fucking with our without clothes or somewhere inbetween?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Wicked Penetration, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration Member

I and my girl like fucking totally naked, with narry a shred of clothes on. What about you? Socks? Panties pushed to the side? Parkas on? lol - what's your favorite way to fuck - with or sans clothing?

SantaCruzRob and Sagewynd like this.
  2. Mrs.H

Mrs.H Something Witty

Totally naked is my preference, but I'll take it either way!

Socks are ok...

3. diamondsontheinside

diamondsontheinside Member

i think its hot to do it with clothes on. like... you can't wait that extra few seconds it would take to undress. that can be SO HOT! but, i'm also a huge fan of naked sex. i think naked sex is the winner of this debate... if only because much more is possible that way.

MidnightSea likes this.
  4. dhs

dhs Senior Member

I prefer completely nekid, but there's something to be said for lifting up a girls sun dress when outdoors in the sunshine

SantaCruzRob and DandJ like this.
  5. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

Gota be naked, things are more sensual.

6. Mrs.H

Mrs.H Something Witty

Feeling flesh on flesh is best for me. The skin is the biggest organ in a body, and the more skin touching skin the more you feel...

In my head this made so much more sense...

Sagewynd likes this.
  7. RavenTheDarkAngel

RavenTheDarkAngel Member

I like both. If I'm feeling more romantic I want all the clothes off. If I'm feeling more kinky they some of the clothes on is good. Like when my boyfriend just unbuttons and unzips his pants and gives it to me by lifting up my skirt and snaking his hands under my top, that's hot!

8. Nolan14

Nolan14 Member

I definatly prefer little to no clothes.
    Love is blind but lingirie is still a good idea.

9. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

never had sex but i dont care , i prefer anything.

10. Biggen

Biggen Banned

Clothes off please. I'm a fat man. I need room to breathe.

11. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

naked...

but sometimes it's hot with a few bits of clothing still on, like you just can't wait, or with a skirt on... usually prefer naked, but it's nice to change it up every now and then

12. Fastrax

Fastrax Member

nekkid:
    when you're in bed, lots of foreplay, carressing, oral, touching and love making.

fully clothed:
    when you just walked in the door from the club where you have just been dancing, rubbing, touching, feeling each other for a couple of hours. Just walk in the door, push her up against the living room wall, hike up her mini skirt, slide her thong to the side and "penetrate" as she squeels with excitement.

I hope you got my drift.

osteban and Sagewynd like this.
  13. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

fully naked for me. I love being that close to someone, when there's nothing between you...yum.

14. thespeez

thespeez Member

Totally naked for me! Clothed? Now what fun is that?

15. rmorgan

rmorgan Member

I like doing it clothed as long as it's quick and I don't get too sweaty.

16. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Oh man...both are so nice. Last night (technically yesterday morning, since it was at 12:30 AM, lol), my boyfriend and I decided to have a quickie before I had to be home, so we just lost the pants and went at it like that under the blankets. Due to certain circumstances, he's been staying at his parents' house and his mom's a night owl, so we were going at it in his room and it was so exciting hearing her and his sister talking just on the other side of the wall. He describes screwing partially clothed as feeling "dirty because you feel like you're not supposed to be doing it." My personal favorite is totally naked, though, because he's yummy naked and I like being naked and I like the feeling of our bodies pressed up against each other. I can't wait until we get enough money to get a place of our own so we can do it without any boundaries and then just sit around naked afterwards...lol. I enjoy being nude.

17. Justwow

Justwow Banned

Naked. It seems to me that one of the joys of sex is feeling connected to your partners body. Feeling eachothers skin, hair, breathing, sweat, thrusts, and heart beat.

18. day_tripper77

day_tripper77 Member

i'd have to say from my experience up to now, i prefer nekkid.. in fact, i only remember not being totally nekkid one time.. i think i had a hoodie/tshirt on.. but it was removed before it was all said and done..

i don't really do the whole quickie thing, so ive never had an excuse to not just take it all off..

i always take the time to completely undress - including socks, which i don't like wearing in the first place.. i hate hate hate it when people get nekkid except for their socks. because bare feet are sexy and socks are not.. and it just baffles me why they can't take that extra 5 seconds and pull the socks off.. my dude did that last time we were together, and i made him take them off..
    [/end rant]

sorry, didn't mean to ramble on about my hatred of socks.. [​IMG]

19. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I always like leaving something on.

20. SG69

SG69 Member

I seem to always end up leaving my socks on for some reason, only been a few times where I didn't have them on.