Do you prefer being nude out in public (nude beaches) or alone?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by eurolady, Jul 21, 2018.

1. eurolady

eurolady Banned

I much prefer being naked and all alone. I feel wild and free, and depending on the location, I find it sexually liberating.

Nothing against other people though. I personally don't feel comfortable being around other nudists. I wouldn't even go to a nude public beach. But that's just me.

2. imtheotHERone

imtheotHERone I Support Public Nudity

Why do you feel uncomfortable being naked around other nudists?

Augres likes this.
  3. eurolady

eurolady Banned

I feel like people judge me or are creeps.

4. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

a true nudist wouldnt judge you. Only some people on here do that. Its their hobby i think

5. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Sometimes, we are both.
    Creepy-face-o.gif

YogaBird and pensfan13 like this.
  6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I don't care if nobody is around or if the beach is packed I go about my visit the same. Inside though I can't help thinking why does it always shrink up at the doctors office and the beach. Litteraly the only time strangers see me naked.

Si69 likes this.
  7. imtheotHERone

imtheotHERone I Support Public Nudity

Have people actually said something to you, or do you just feel that way? Because I've found that nudists are probably the last person to judge you. Although, there are creeps out there, but they're all over the place, not just nude beaches.

Give it a try, you might come to like it!

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think they're mostly all on hipforums, talking about their shaven schlong.

9. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I agree with the OP... it's the most magical free feeling to be alone naked with nature.
    And yes there is a sexual element to that!

But regarding nude beaches...the ones I've been to have been gay ones so I've totally enjoyed and had fun there naked amongst others. It's a bit like a sauna cos all our 'trappings and wrappings' are stripped away and everybody is at the same social level.

But then that's always the beauty of nudism.

Simon :)

Alonso376 likes this.
  10. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

There is a nudist resort I visit. I go alone because, well I’m the only nudist I know!. It would be nice to have a friend to join me sometimes. Either a woman or guy.

11. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Kind of difficult when you don't have anything about yourself on your profile. Age, location, likes might help you out.

12. canwegroove

canwegroove Member

I love all of the above.

13. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

Point taken Dare. Although I’m not actively looking for a nudist friend here, I added some info on mu profile.

14. canwegroove

canwegroove Member

15. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Being naked alone is great. With others is awesome. My favourite thing in the world though is being naked where other people are not naked or where it's not really allowed. Not in a shopping mall mind you but somewhere I can make a strong case for it if confronted. On a beach that's next to a nude beach then I can say oops I thought this was allowed or sorry wrong beach or some such. I always walk to the other end of the beach it's utterly exhilarating. Then if someone calls me out I can say well I'm here and my clothes are all the way over there so I still have to walk back past everyone to get to them. By then hopefully the person who complained is long gone so I rinse and repeat.

16. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I love being naked alone. Only recently I feel comfortable being naked in front of my gf. I sometimes think that she may think bad of me but I just love sitting on sofa or talking in kitchen in evenings while im naked. Even if i have a mititure on i still feel comfortable.

17. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

Alone.

18. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Really doesnt matter to me. I just enjoy being nude. Alone or another nudist is fine

Alonso376 and TominMontana like this.
  19. TominMontana

TominMontana Members

I love nudie and C/O beaches - far more so than traditional textile versions. Not always, but usually, the nude or C/O beaches are a bit less crowded and it has been my experience that people who use nude and C/O beaches are more respectful of the immediate area you and/or your friends are frequenting. I also thoroughly enjoy the calm quietness of not sharing an area with another soul. So, with me it's an either/or thing.

20. nldn

nldn Senior Member

It's not whether others are there, it is why I am naked that matters. A swim is better nude, a sauna more comfortable, for example.