Do you make money online?

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by Casmo, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Casmo

Casmo Member

What do you do to make money? Actually, what is the best way?

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

Selling your body on Craigslist, I've heard is popular.

3. eggsprog

eggsprog liberalobamacommunist HipForums Supporter

I pick up writing gigs here and there.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

myfreecams

eggsprog likes this.
  5. Ged

Ged 2 Many HipForums Supporter

Start an internet forum.

Skip - First dot.com millionaire.

Okay maybe not.

6. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

I wholesale used dirty women's panties to Japanese businessmen.

7. Ged

Seriously, I guess if it was easy everyone would be doing it. Apart from scamming and fraud which I would definitely not touch, probably the best way is from trading commodities. I had some luck with a trading site, just a small amount but then I got greedy and lost it. I'm currently reading up on this subject so as to have another go, but I do not have any spare funds to re-enter the fray just yet. Etoro will give you a virtual hundred thousand to practice with, but that's not realistic because most people will not have that much cash to play with. I intend to go with Etoro next, but I will purposely loose ninety thousand to start, so as to make it more realistic. If I can make anything in this practice run, and consolidate my gains, I will then enter for real with ten grand. Let's say you are buying silver. You want to buy low and hope it climbs. The minute it stalls cash in and start again. You have to watch the market all the time and it's pretty time-consuming.

Anyway I really know nothing about this subject I'm just learning so that's all I've got.

Also I'm no great fan of Capitalism I'm just trying to find a way to make a living in the system I am born into. I've no choice.

8. wooleeheron

Posing nude for painting classes. Cash only, in up-front. Some poses are more expensive than others.

9. Ged

I believe you

10. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

They put em' in vending machines and top prizes at pachinko parlors. They're crazy for the Caucasian truffle butter.

11. Ged

I'll give you an idea for free. Start an internet dating site for Buddhists. Buddhists are very lonely people and their pool of potential partners is small because they are so idiosyncratic. Initial outlay shouldn't be too much. Just build the website and do some niche exposure. It's bound to take off. You can't fail mate.

la Principessa likes this.
  12. Ged

I'm seriously thinking of doing the above myself. Small initial outlay and I'd also be providing a useful service.

13. Quli

Quli Member

In my view, the best way to make money is investing. As cryptocurrency world is developing rapidly, I think it's the most profitable area. If you don't know how it works, just find a helpful source and learn info www.crosslytics.com/featured/small-crypto-91a9cebf/

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Won $6.25 on a rugby game on Sunday :D

15. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I use Amazon Mechanical Turk in my spare time. If you get the right qualifications, you can make decent side money on there. From there alone I made 400 dollars last year.

I used to use HireWriters for writing gigs, but I felt like it demanded way too much of my time for too insignificant compensation.

Other than that I use Screenwise Panel. It's a passive app on my phone. I get money every week just to have it there and I put the money I get into Amazon gift cards. I saved that up all year and used it to buy my Christmas gifts (I don't have many people to buy for lol) and I didn't have to spend my own regular cash.

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

No, I make my money offline with a printing press.

17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Love Your Work..... :D

Cheers Glen.

McFuddy and Asmodean like this.
  18. wooleeheron

Digital counterfeiting saves paper and is more ecologically friendly.

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Not sure if its with bitcoins.

20. wooleeheron

Solar power has never been hotter!!!