Do you look forward to Alone time, so you can Masturbate?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by topper, Sep 4, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

When my wife says she is going to the mall for a few hours, my mind already is working on Masturbating.
    Then she asked me what I was going to do while she is gone, expecting chores or something. I told her I was going to pick out a big dildo and fuck my ass and jerk off. "Good, have fun", she said. She really expected me to fall asleep on the sofa, but I did have plans. She wasn't down the driveway before I was picking out a dildo and grabbing the lube.

Mindi, Fantasyfuck69 and Richard70 like this.
  2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah I look forward to good long solo time when the gf goes out. Edge my cock good and finally bust a huge messy nut.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    Fantasyfuck69 and Richard70 like this.
  3. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Well minus the dildo and lube... yes.
    I am lucky enough in this regard to get home everyday about 2 - 2 1/2 hours before she does...so I got plenty of time for it.

Richard70 and bigredinmass like this.
  4. 69Harder

69Harder Members

Alone with my body is the best time !
    I like long sessions between 1-3 hours sometimes longer so I do look forward to my alone time a lot !
    Weed, Dildo and lube ;)

5. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

Love having a couple of hours alone in the house. Lubed up riding my wife's rampant rabbit while wanking my cock!

6. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Yes, yes, YESSsss!! My heart starts to beat faster, my breathing a little ragged and my mouth gets really dry when I first learn that I'm going to have some time home alone (usually when everyone goes out shopping), like right now -- they just left! -- and I can get naked and MASTURBATE myself over & over & over again untl I'm drained & sore & satisfied ...
    Mmmmm, just touching & teasing & tasting & holding & caressing & stroking & pumping myself ...

And, oh, how I love phone sex ...!

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I can't jerk off without her present. It doesn't get raging hard without her there. If I want to jerk off she says well go ahead and whip it out.

Richard70 likes this.
  8. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Absolutely. If she out for a long time, especially the rare overnighter i will make a day of it and have fun by myself with a couple of cold beers

9. Vicky666

Vicky666 Members

I love pleasing myself but I don’t need to wait until I’m completely alone, I often do it with people in the horse, I just can’t moan like I want to

10. James Whale

James Whale Members

the 1st thing I do at the end of the day is get home get on dressed and stroke myself. its often the highlight of my day. I live alone so that helps. Although sometimes i head to the rest room at my job and rub one out.

Uhardrodnme and bigredinmass like this.
  11. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Right on. So horny at work right now. Can't wait to get home and stroke and edge myself good tonight until I finally shoot a big satisfying load of cum.

12. lmm00

lmm00 Members

It’s weird to me that people are so excited about masturbating. Maybe I just take it for granted?
    Or maybe I’m doing it wrong... haha. It just doesn’t seem that exciting.

13. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh yes, but only if I really need to do it. I don't make excuses to masturbate.

14. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

honestly.. no. I hate masturbation. Well.. I don't hate it.. it scratches an itch, but that's all it is, and all it does. it's like eating a bowl of rice when you're hungry. you can do a lot with it, but in the end, it's just rice. for me a big part of my sexuality involves touching another person.. without that.. it just seems stale and tasteless.

15. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I both masturbate whenever we want. It’s not a planned event and not done due to stress. It more natural for health and fun. So for us, it not a question of being alone.

16. lmm00

lmm00 Members

Oh, I masturbate whenever I want. At least 2 times a day. I just don’t get super excited about it. It’s just something to do.

17. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I stand at the window and watch them drive away, my athletic shorts already down to my knees; my breath catches in my throat as my trembling fingers first touch my swelling sex-desire, like a butterfly's kiss, caressing but carefully avoiding stretching my uncut foreskin back over my glans -- that's reserved for a little later! How my fingers love to curl around it, gently fondling that warm velvet lying so delicately over the tempered steel beneath ...

18. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

For me, one of the most enticing (and thrilling!) aspects of all that naked, spread-eagled, shameless & unrepentant masturbating & cumming is the exhillirating freedom to express the wonders of what's happening t me -- of what I'm doing to myself! -- as loud & as long as the urge to wail & weep & cry out & moan & sob & gasp & grunt fills my soul and I yield in sweet surrender to the need to vent & fill my bedroom with my feelings ...

bigredinmass likes this.
  19. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Trembling fingers glide delicately, reverently up & down, barely touching, yet sending wave after wave of titillating chill bumps sweeping outward from that dearly beloved, uncut silk & satin sheath, enticing little spasms in my spinchter that take my breath away ...
    Dick is oh, so almost painfully hard, gorged & fully extended, rutting & stretching & straining & jutting stiffly upward through the ebony luster at the juncture of my smooth, muscular thighs ...

bigredinmass likes this.
  20. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I love fucking my wife & filling her hot, slick, hungry pussy with my spurting, gushing cum, but oh, this letting my fingers touch & tease & torture me & lift me up to the very percipice, the breathless, tremulous pinnacle of teeth-clenching, breath-taking, heart-bursting -- oh, the hot, exquisite agony & euphoric, excruciating ecstasy of deafening, blinding (at times almost unbearable!) -- sadistically prolonged arousal, so frightfully balanced between this heavenly state & that sudden, world-shattering moment of slipping past the PONR into the belly-bursting finale of contractions so hard they lift my hips & ass completely off the bed & send geyser after geyser of scalding cum like hot, molten lava leaping up & out and raining gloriously down ...

Deejay88 and bigredinmass like this.