Do you like using adult toy's ? If yes do you buy them or your partner buy them ?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by rhondaf43, May 31, 2013.

1. rhondaf43

rhondaf43 Member

Hi, I thought it would be fun to speak about using adult toy's and if you like them do you buy them or does your partner buy them for you. If you buy them do you visit adult stores or buy them from the net. I love playing by myself or playing with them with my partner and we do both we go to some stores and we purchase off the net.

Smiles,

Rhondaf43:sunny:

2. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I go to sex shops, browse and buy. With or without my husband. I ask to test them before taking them home. Here, it's OK to test.

3. infantdressingtable

infantdressingtable Member

What's the point of toys, can somebody explain that to me?

4. silk896

silk896 Member

Play. pure and simple. Play.
    Like all toys.

They add that extra dimension to your sexual life. In what manner and to what level is up to you/both of you/all of you.

Some people love using them - others abhor them.

Also, they can be a definite aid in achieving orgasm (which some women find difficult) - they can also be used as an aid to acclimatize your body to penetration.

They also make excellent whippers of eggs and cream. :daisy:

Their use or not is up to the individual.

5. R.Rook

R.Rook Guest

I've never used them. Not that I'm against them I've just never had the desire or even curiousity to use them. If my partner wanted to try them I'd have her go to the shop to pick out what she wanted just because I would have no idea what to get and I'm not apposed to trying new things. You can't knock something til you've tried it. :)

6. pilarbella

pilarbella Guest

I have used toys for years. My husband and I buy them together. Get most of them online. Find more variety and way cheaper. It has enhanced our sex life. We are not shy by no means and have no problem telling each other what we want. It is wonderful having a relationship that you can be so open and comfortable with. I was married before and the sex was horrible. There was no spark and my ex was not the exploring kinda guy. Just get on and get off go to bed. It makes a world of difference to have that kind of passion in a relationship. I think do whatever makes you comfortable. But dont be afraid to tell your partner what you like or dislke. Communication is the key to a healthy relationship and sex life.

Princess_Andrews likes this.