Do you like to get big messy facials?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Dec 27, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Do you enjoy watching that cock explode with cum and shoot all over your face, or do like to suck it as its shooting?
    My wife hated getting a facial, since I used to have such huge ejaculations. When she protested, she told me if I think its so cool, let her make me cum all over my own face. Just to show her it's no big deal, I told her to have her fun. After she proped up pillows under my back so my cock was over my face by inches, she worked me up to a very strong orgasm and very messy ejaculation. Over my face and eyes, down my cheeks and into my ears. I was covered from forehead to chin.And if she misses a spot, she rubs it all over and fingers it into my mouth. OK, It's mine and nothing a shower cant fix. The good thing about it is that actually enjoyed doing it to me and wanted to do it again, other times. I've grown to enjoy it, because the orgasms, especially the prostate orgasms are well worth it.
    It's very exciting and like staring down the barrel of a shotgun full of cum waiting for her to make it go off.

Prplyrs and Hotbothered like this.
  2. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I prefer for him to cum in my mouth. Wen I feel him cumming, I suck him hard to maximize his pleasure. After his pleasure has peaked I swirl his cum around his cockhead with my tongue and suck him gently to make his pleasure last as long as possible.

Cumming elsewhere turns me off. It burns the eyes, gets in my hair and generally makes a mess.

Prplyrs likes this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I prefer to take the load in our mouths to enjoy the taste and avoid a big mess.

Bicaptain My Captain and Sigma94 like this.
  4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

My problem is I both like to watch and have him fire over my face and down my throat

Simon :)

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  5. J2433

J2433 Members

I love to see a nice cock erupt. Especially big shooters so I’d rather open my mouth and get it all over my open mouth and face.

6. KurtH

KurtH Members

Actually it was getting facials that finally led me to swallowing cum. A good friend of mine that always swallowed helped me work up to it. My first facial came when we were sucking each other with me on the bottom of a 69. he would normally pull out of my mouth and cum on my chest or belly. But one day I kept sucking till the last minute. As he pulled out he started to cum. I don't know why but I pulled him to me as he came on my face.. That started my fascination of facials which led to a bit of cum tasting and to now where I love both facials and swallowing.

7. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

Cum in my mouth can’t see wasting a good load of cum on my face blow that in my mouth or ass

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I love the bottom of a MM 69 so he can fuck my mouth like a pussy. The best is having my head dangling over the side of the bed so he can thrust his full length down my throat as his balls are slapping against my forehead.

9. Windman

Windman Members

In my mouth for sure.

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm with you Windman...I love taking a man's load shot in my mouth. The warmth of his cum, the force it's shot into your mouth, the texture as I swoosh it around within my mouth, and the taste as I swallow every drop of it. MY reward for a job well done! I've been called a cum whore numerous times, I do love it and will suck a guys cock for as long as it takes to get that reward too. I've had my share of neglected married guys out drinking needing a fantastic suck job!

Prplyrs and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've had a few guys that insisted on cumming all over my face, I was ok with it because I was doing what I was doing to pleasure him so if he wants to cum on my face for his pleasure then go for it. I'm just going to wipe it up with my fingers and eat it anyway. I did once leave a guys house with his thick cum ropes on my face, four good ones too. As I crossed the street to enter my car I said hello to a woman getting her mail from her mailbox. When she looked over and said hello, she immediately said "Oh My God"...I smiled, waved, and got in my car.

Prplyrs likes this.
  12. RaleighChris

RaleighChris Members

It totally depends on the sex. When I was only blowing my bud...before we started fucking...he only ever came in my mouth. I loved everything about it! The taste, the feeling of his load erupting on my tongue and in my mouth, doing all the work (him not jerking before, during, or as he climaxed). He asked if he could cum on my face a few times but I always told him I preferred to swallow.

The first few times we had sex it was pretty mild, and he either came in me or in my mouth if we used a condom. One night, a few months after we started fucking, we were sleeping at a friends. I wasn’t expecting anything to happen but somehow his cock found my mouth...like it always did. Our bud was passed out a few feet and after a couple of close calls where we thought he was waking up, we decided to head to the bathroom.

He leaned against the sink and I dropped to my knees. A few minutes in he asked, “wanna fuck?” I always wanted to so I stood up, bent over the sink and let him have my teenage hole. He grabbed some lotion from the drawer, covered his cock and my ass, and gently put it in.

After a few slow pumps, he picked the pace. Our bodies slapping, my moaning, and everything in between, made it pretty clear that the bathroom with our friend and his parents home wasn’t the best choice. He asked if I wanted to go outside and without hesitation, we slipped out the backdoor to the corner of the house. Clear from windows, a field to our backs and trees to the left, with only the neighbor to the right with a clear shot. Neither of us gave a shit, and with a little bend at the waist, he was back inside me.

He started really slow as we took in what we were doing. I had given him countless outdoor blowjobs, but this was the first time we fucked outside. It felt incredible to be completely naked, his cock sliding in and out, mine gently swaying as precum oozed all over. As he fucked me I couldn’t help but wish that the neighbor was watching. Watching and hopefully jerking his older man cock to my 18 year old ass getting fucked from behind.

My bud could have fucked my ass all night! I never wanted it to end, but this time I really didn’t want it to. But, nevertheless, after me begging him to go harder, to “spank me...harder,” and some dirty talk, he moaned, “I’m getting close.” As he edged himself he asked where I wanted it. I was so fucking horny and imagined the neighbor watching so I wanted to give a good finale to the show, so I moaned, “all over my face.”

My bud gave me a few more pumps and pulled out. I squatted down so my back was against the siding and rubbed his inner thighs, gently touching his balls as he jerked his cock. “I’ve wanted to do this for so fucking long”, he grunted, as his hand gripped the top of my head. “I’m close...you ready?” I whispered, “give it to me.” I tipped my head back and stuck out my tongue with an open mouth. He gripped the top of my head harder as he grunted and stroked. “Fuck dude...here it comes!”

As soon as the word came out of his mouth, cum ripped from his cock, all over my face, on my tongue and in my mouth. When he had completely emptied his load he took his hand off his cock and let it dangle in front of my face. A little dribble emerged from the tip and without thinking I kissed it off. As I did he started laughing, not at me, but like a shit I can’t believe that happened. I laughed with him as I started to collect his cum from my face. He laughingly said, “That was fuckin good dude,” as I stood up. He grabbed my cock and slowly stroked it. I felt my ass cheeks slip and slide against each other (one of my weirdest turn one), felt a drip of cum run down my chest and moaned, “this won’t take long.”

A minute later I was moaning, “don’t stop dude...here it comes!” My cock exploded pump after pump of warm cum all over the patio. He whispered, per usual when he made me cum, “thattttt a boy!!” I twitched, moaned, and let him stoke all that cum out of me....

From then on out when we fucked outside he came on my face. The only time I craved a big load not in my mouth or deep in my ass.

Prplyrs likes this.
  13. lion1978

lion1978 The King

mmm make him cum twice

14. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

i always try to get my partners hard again but only works with a few - u know u have done a goid job if u can get two loads in quick succession!

sinon :)

LowHangers and lion1978 like this.
  15. lion1978

lion1978 The King

I just don't go soft/limp but you are right, maybe you should try two guys at once one in your throat and one on your face, though I suppsoe timing could be an issue then

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife or I always seem to be able to get our lover a second time as he does stay hard if being worked so we get both our mouths and tongues working his cock as his lower torso starts to buck around telling us there is more...keep going, so we suck him like there is no tomorrow. He's so wanting to cum again as we're power sucking his cock and balls (trading places back and forth) just as his flood gate opens and unleashes a massive load, larger than the first to collapse on his back from exhaustion. Both our mouths were wrapped around the head of his cock as he erupted so little escaped but as he is exhausted and on his back we're licking up any little bit that escaped in all the action. He loves the two of us sucking his cock together as much as we enjoy doing so as do I when the two of them do me together. Really good times.