Do you like having your feet messed with during sex?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by theaveragejoe23, Aug 2, 2013.

1. theaveragejoe23

theaveragejoe23 Guest

I'll be the first to admit, I have a major foot fetish and well..shoe fetish too. Skater shoes really turn me on as do converse shoes as well. During sex when I am topping, and only if the guy I am topping his really gorgeous feet, I have been known to grab his foot and start sucking on his toes and licking the soles of his feet and in my experience some guys enjoy it but most don't.

So I want your opinions, would you let your sex partner suck on your toes and lick your feet? Why or why not? I'm bisexual, so of course I do this to women quite often too but I definitely have a preference for male feet and I don't see this ever going away.

2. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I've had that done to me before. I didn't hate it.

3. Gallagher29

Gallagher29 Member

I had a partner licking my feet and sucking on my toes. It was as exciting as watching paint dry.

4. j17435

j17435 Member

During my brief experimentation with gay sex, the one guy I had anal with briefly sucked my toes while topping me. It was okay, but didn't really live up to my fantasies. Maybe if we had known each other better and I was more comfortable, I would have enjoyed it more.

I actually have a big self foot fetish and quite enjoy messing with my own feet during masturbation.