Do you have sex for your health?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Panama Jack, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I are a senior couple. Great marriage, relationship and sex life. We truly love each other as well. That said, we understand the importance of sex and our health. At this point in our lives we fuck routinely for our health. We understand the health benefits. Just like diet and exercise. My prostate stays active and her vagina stays happy. She loves the cum in her and knows it has benefits to keep her youthful appearance. We also use oral, hand jobs and masturbation.
    It all about our health.
    Who uses sex for their health? Do you?

2. Tarp

Tarp Member

We have three styles of sex we use for different reasons. 1) love making when we want the gentle loving touch without the goal being an orgasm (wife) 2) date night which means my wife wants an orgasm, to get off hard 3) sleep therapy which we consider sex for our health. It's a fairly quick encounter with no foreplay where we enjoy each other for a few minutes and I cum. It's mainly to help me fall asleep but it works for my wife too. We have sleep therapy 2-4 times per week.

djinx and Klimax2gether like this.
  3. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I wouldn't call us a senior couple but my partner is in his 50's and I think our sex life is one part of what keeps us healthy.

arizonacook likes this.
  4. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Yes we both cared what we looked like, so we stayed in shape, since others seen us. We agreed we got better night sleep after sex. Sleep is essential to good health.

5. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Having good sex with both of us climaxing is very important for us and we do that every week. Sex is a good healer.

oldbeater likes this.
  6. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

Your a senior couple and I love the fact that the both of you have benefits in having routinely sex! I wish and hope I could have that reasoning! I'm 31 and my guy is like twice a month already :(

7. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I guess that if the woman take initiative in sex matters, it will make the man more inclined to engage. Give him a body massage which ends up in some sexual stimulation. Study his mood and try to understand what he likes sexually. Then try to do those things to entice him to engage sexually. Each man is different.

8. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's why there's toys and this forum!

9. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I was just reading about the health benefits of getting a regular dose of semen whether orally or vaginally. It's filled with nutrients, lowers stress and helps a woman sleep. The act of ejaculatiing helps a man in similar ways.

10. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife was a nurse (now retired). We both have been practicing sex for health for years. We certainly understand the health benefits. My prostate staying active and happy at 67. My wife virgina is youthful.
    Did you know the clitoris never grows old. It keeps its youth throughout life.

11. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

well if regular sex is key to health i am so fucked... so to say

FriendlyCock likes this.
  12. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Lure him to do more weekly.

13. cohikr68

cohikr68 Members

I hike and snow shoe, exercise for health and enjoyment. But sex ,while touted as great exercise by the medical community, is more than that with my wife. There’s the emotional connection and willingness to put her ahead of me. And, yeah, love…almost fifty years of it. Fuck, I realize I’m really getting up there in the years. How’d that happen!!!

14. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"....getting a regular dose of semen whether orally or vaginally...."

Ok, first, the nutrient thing is very minor and discounted, but there are male hormones involved, which are absorbed into the bloodstream of the female. A few studies have been done on this.

There are two academic, and well-designed studies out in the literature, where statistically-significant increases in self-reported "improvement in mood", etc are documented with 'more frequent' internal exposure to semen. Though the authors, in both their 'Conclusion' sections, and in strict protocol, acknowledge that other factors may be involved (intimacy, etc), they felt there was a definite correlation between regular exposure to semen internally and 'overall mood improvement' as reported by respondents.

Sure, this is debatable, but with these now, well-constructed studies, the physiologists idea that male hormones are absorbed by the female body, effecting mood changes in the female psyche, is entirely plausible.

I have one item to add. For what it's worth. Years ago I was friends with a lady who worked around me. She'd mis-carried twice and they were strongly considering divorce over it. We began a brief eight-nine week affair. She got pregnant again. But not by me, by a few days. We ended the affair. But while she was early-pregnant but didn't know it, I'd deposited mine in her vagina twice. To end the affair, and once confirmed-pregnant, she came over and swallowed me. And for the first time, she carried a full-term birth of a daughter.

Are they connected? Did the unusual male hormones in her blood change things in her hormones? Realistically, who knows. But there's evidence.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
  15. Scharff

For me, any kind of sex to completion is wonderful stress relief. I can just go get a simple handjob and feell great for a long time after that. If I spend time with someone and we get each other off, the stress relief is profound. Even just masturbating or sexting is good relief. That's one of the reasons I enjoy this forum. Years ago I went through a very stressful time and my primary care doc recommended frequent sex as a mood booster and stress relief. My wife did NOT like that suggestion but it did make a lot of difference. Now that I'm older and have friends to help out, we all agree that getting together for any kind of sex is a good thing even though we all go home to less fun routines.

16. Scharff

My newer FWB has no problem swallowing and of course, as we first got to know each other and the topic of oral sex came up, I "asked" if she was good at it and if she swallowed. Of course, she said she is great at giving head and it would be rude to NOT swallow if her man wanted her to. Later in our "getting to know each other" part of the relationship she said that when she swallowed his ejaculate she also felt good. Like it belonged in her and she swears that she feels good for hours after taking a man. Not just for the sex but for the fluids. I found that to be really sexy and alluring but maybe there's more to it than just releasing in a mouth and having it go right down.

oldguynurse likes this.
  17. Scharff

I couldn't agree more. Sometimes when there's a lot going on, I'm asked if I need to just release and sometimes she just asks if I could help her out. It's not JUST about the sex. It's about being together AND some sex. At least for me.

SaraSara likes this.
  18. shanks59

shanks59 Banned

Sex isn't just about the pleasure it's a brilliant way to relax and get rid of any stress, and is important for general mental health wellbeing. I'm pretty sure my mental health would suffer if I went a period of time without it, whether it's with a partner or masturbating, and masturbating for a guy is also good for the prostate.

19. oldguynurse

My wife, who eight weeks ago (after all these years) discovered she could swallow and not die. Has been quite accepting of it since then. Being a good hubby, if she's tired or it's been a long day for both of us, I just let it go 'til another time. Last night she went to bed, but I was watching a documentary and just said goodnight. All night I couldn't get to sleep, up 4-5 times to read a book, work crossword puzzles, etc. When we both got up this morning, I told her about it and said that, " I guess I should have come to bed with you, it probably would have helped me sleep.". She said, "Yes. you should have. Let me know next time."

Who is this woman and what have they done with my wife? I'm not paying any ransom.

20. oldguynurse

"...Like it belonged in her and she swears that she feels good for hours after taking a man..."

Let her know that she's perfectly normal, that others also report the same feelings.

21. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

I masturbate for my health

curiousbear, Rocket73 and Scharff like this.