Do You Have Many Friends ?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by nz male, Jul 1, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Are they mainly males or females or both ?
    Do you have very good friends you have known for years ?
    What do you like about them the most?

2. azucena

azucena vagina farts

I have a decent amount of friends. Mostly female but some male. Most of them I have known for 10+ years. I like that they are there for me no matter what. But sometimes they are a pain in the fucking ass.

what about you?

3. laughing-buddha

laughing-buddha Relax and have fun

Do You Have Many Friends ? YES

Are they mainly males or females or both ? ALL MALES
    Do you have very good friends you have known for years ? YES
    What do you like about them the most?-- Clear, transparent and honest discussions, on all topics. We often discuss our own issues and they do point out where ever they feel I am wrong.

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My friends are mainly females & are mainly some of those I work with that I get on extremely well with. I do have male co workers as well but only two of them.
    I also have the mobile phone numbers of my female co workers I get on very well with & we txt each other sometimes or chat at work about many topics. I do have friends that live in other parts of my country but only see them on the odd visit.

5. Sixpence

Sixpence Member

I have a lot of "friends", but I only consider a handful of them to be real friends. Mostly male. One friend I`ve known for 9 years and another family I`ve known my entire life, the rest I`ve known about 3-4 years or so.
    I like various things about them, each is very different.

6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I have many friends, or at least many who I feel are pleasant acquaintances to me. Close friends are definitely fewer.

I have both female and male friends, but for some reason I've always found it easier to form a deep friendship with girls than dudes.

Yes I do. There's one guy who is a "comrade" of some sort to me. I've known him since high school, so that's like a couple of decades right there. My female best friend and I have known each other for almost as long, too. There's one other guy: we've known each other for ten plus years. Oddly enough, my guy bestie and I haven't known each other for that long, about four years.

What do I like about... All of my friends? Well, they are cool people, fun to talk to and things like that. As for my close friends, I like the fact that I can be myself around them, and that they understand me well. I like the fact that we communicate well when we do, even though I live pretty far way from each of them most of the time now. Internet is your friend, lol. xD

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I have a lot of friends - I have 3 really old friends that I've known since middle school and we're still close. I have a big group of friends that I met in the last 5 years or so. Out of all my friends I don't really have anyone I would feel comfortable calling in a pinch if I really needed a friend to talk to but I guess that comes with the territory as you get older and everyone gets wrapped up in their own lives.

8. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Yeah, around 10 close friends I suppose. If I had many more than that, it would be overwhelming. I put a lot into my friendships. One of them I just saw on Sunday, I've known for 16 years. And another I see weekly for coffee, I've known 18 years. Many "friends" I have are on my tennis team or involved with the high school sports teams. We're glad to see each other, work well together, but aren't social. I have about 4 male friends, a couple of them I fuck, and one of those I've know 9 years. The thing I like about my friends is that they treat me well.

9. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Most of my friends are ones from right after high school, who don't live anywhere near me. I'm pretty sure most ppl here in Miami aren't capable of being true friends, although I have a few but I would consider them fair-weather friends. I guess thats why I'm such an internet star, lolz.

10. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

I've got a small core group of friends that I love and trust completely. Both male and female. But I also have other friends as well.

11. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

besides my wife, I have maybe 8 or 10 extremely close male friends. There are a few female friends that I have, but I don't see them as often. The guys I hang out with I have known for almost 15 years now. Same bunch. However, I have several hundred people that I have hung out with for that same 15 years that I am friendly with, but not like the core 8 or 10

12. roamy

roamy Senior Member

yes. of both sexes.yes many i have known for years. i like how much i can trust them without reservation, as they can trust me.

13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No,and don't mention that shit again!

14. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

I have a core group of friends who I'm very close to. I've known most of them for years, some of them since I was a little kid. Most of them are men, but there are a couple girls in the group.

15. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

I expect loyalty & understanding from friends, 2 things that I feel that I have plenty of. Honestly most in Miami will stab you in the back as soon as your not looking.... All while smiling in your face & telling you how close they feel to you. Then they'll use your dead carcus as a stepping stone to get ahead. No lie, this city has made me a bit jaded... And more than anything, cautious. I've learned that here, you have aquaintances & party buddies, but call them friends & you'll regret it faster than you can finish this sentence.

Like I said in my previous post, my true friends are back where I grew up. The type of people you can see after years of abscense & pick up right where you left off.

16. roamy

roamy Senior Member

:rofl: