Do you have a Married friend that you play with?

Discussion in 'Gay Group Messages' started by topper, Jun 19, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Are you friends with any married couples and you play around with the husband? Is the wife aware of it?
    My wife encouraged me to let him give me a bj, which he was happy to do. They had discussed it prior. He said he was happy to help out. He loves sucking cock . I didn't have to do anything but enjoy.
    Eventuallly my desires over ruled my inhibitions and I caved. My wife knew that I was going to go and see him and she asked me as soon as I got home. She sat on the edge of her seat as I told her every nervous detail.
    She asked me if I did anything to him and I told her No, he wasn't looking for anything. He was happy to give me a bj and help out. Eventually, I helped him out too.

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I work with a married girl who enjoys a few games of chess when we are travelling to a meeting.
    But I don't think that was exactly what you had in mind, :yum::yum::yum:

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, technically, you were both watching pawn

morrow, GLENGLEN and wilsjane like this.
  4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Perhaps that was why she called them prawns. It always made me laugh.

5. Chris13

Chris13 cock crazy wanker

I've wanked and sucked four of my married friends. They've always come back for more.

6. topper

topper Member

Were they curious and asked you or did you ask them. Were they hard to convince? no pun

Well I'm curious likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm not opposed to a game of twister or monopoly with married friends and couples. Maybe even two or three couples. I know, right? I'm awesome.

Eric! and Jimi Smacks like this.
  8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You guys do my head in, you really think your wife has no desire for orgasms anymore?

morrow likes this.
  9. Chris13

Chris13 cock crazy wanker

They knew I was gay, obviously, and were definitely curious. All of them made the first move - not that I minded! :)

Well I'm curious likes this.
  10. Keptafew

Keptafew Members

Had a married lover but she divorced and moved across the country to be with her family.... miss her

11. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I wish I did

Hotbothered likes this.
  12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

This A Surprise...:screamcat:....I Never Realised You Were "Bisexual" Eric...... :D

Cheers Glen.

13. Eric!

Awww shit!! I didn't read the forum topic or really read the thread. I was saying I was wanting a married lady friend. Thanks GG. "NOW HERE THIS, NOW HERE THIS: ERIC IS NOT BI, ERIC IS NOT BI.........THAT IS ALL"

image.gif

morrow likes this.
  14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Don't Believe You.....LOL... :D

Cheers Glen.

15. Eric!

Where the hell are you these days?

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

[​IMG]

NSW and Queensland brace for 'catastrophic' fire danger

Even Sydney is surrounded by a halo of bushfire smoke. He lives 200kms west of Sydney, the fires are to the North, so I dont think he is near the fire zone, but his area probably in a haze. Its pretty bad, I dont have Asthma and I only live a couple kms from the coast, but I still woke up coughing

17. Eric!

Damn it, man! You guys be careful! Did they say what started these fires?

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I had a fling with a married woman maybe 4 or 5 years ago. Around 2015. I ended it though because I felt bad. Admittedly it was everything I was looking for in an older woman. She was in a dull boring sexless marriage and it got to her. She used to run a coffee business that we would go and get coffee from. We ended up being friends but it moved forward. I didn't care at the time as I wanted the new experience myself, but inevitably I had to end it. They ended up moving back to Italy. Now I can get coffee from there again. :p she was stunning too. But older weathered look, she must have spent some time in the Italian sun, but she was gorgeous in personality I mean really beautiful person minus the affair but then I didn't help that either. Ahh, Lela.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  19. Eric!

Should have hung on to her, then introduce her to me!

20. blurevman

blurevman Members

I had posted on Silverdaddies and posted a picture of myself. Usually I don't post picture but I thought if someone recognized me they must be bi or gay. To my surprise of my classmates contacted me and he wanted to hookup with me. His wife know and approve of him having sex with men. Both was in a swinger group ar one time. He wanted to fuck me I was too tight and gave him a blow job. We had met 3 X so far we both enjoyed sex. In the next hour I will meet my friend and I will make him cum about 3 times. I will suck him until he ache and can't cum no more. When I enter his home today I going to pull his pant down and start sucking his dick as we head to the bedroom. I going to let him do whatever he want today whether fucking my ass or just sucking his dick. We will tell his wife what we did today with her blessing