Do you get closed-eyed visuals (CEVs) from Pot?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by Silverbackman, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

Do you get closed-eyed visuals (CEVs) from pot? I certainly do even at normal toked doses though different strains are better than others for it. Many people often underestimate weed's ability to produce good CEVs, but I'de say they are just as good as many psychedelics (though not as good as a good dose of shrooms or acid).

2. comradechristophe

comradechristophe Member

never just weed, if i have tripped in the past few days i kinda think it brings it back a bit but never just weed or after long breaks between trips

3. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

4. Stoned Philosopher

Stoned Philosopher Member

i get it when im REALLY blazed. like, 45 minutes of ripping bong with incredible weed kind of really blazed.

5. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

Nah, no weed visuals.

6. BillyX

BillyX Member

I noticed CEVs from weed way more after i started using things like mushrooms and LSD and when i went from smoking every day to smoking once every week or two. Nothing too mind blowing most of the time it will just be random flickering patterns.

7. darthkacie

darthkacie crazy diamond

yeahh.
    not everytime, but sometimes.

8. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

it usually depends on how blazed i am. the best CEV's i ever had were from smoking some homegrown kreeper my dad brought home one day. 2 bowls and i closed my eyes and saw a winding rainbow road which then turned into a rainbow bus lol. those were the most realistic CEV's ive ever had smk ganj and have never had them like that since.

9. ghost of rat

ghost of rat Senior Member

yea, used to get them everytime- when my tolerance was low because I only smoked once a week. Now I am more of a regular toker and I only notice them on the odd occassion.

10. strat

strat Member

Yes, every time. If I don't have them I smoke more.

11. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

I did when I first started getting high, but I haven't in a long time.

12. Sprout420

Sprout420 Member

i get them everytime too. sometimes i dont close my eyes and indulge but i feel like everytime i toke my imagination comes out to play in my mind

13. cambles

cambles Guest

i usually get them from quitting weed for 2++ months then smoking kush or white widow. its so intense that i sometimes go def and temporarily blind.

14. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

^When I do that I just get really really high, I get ssllloooowww.

15. smokeybear2

smokeybear2 Member

yeah for sure man, not often though it depends what im doin, if i smoke and dont have shit to do like work or school, and can just kick back and close my eyes, and have some real cool music on, i get em, theyre groooovy..

16. fuckedwithaknife

fuckedwithaknife Member

i never did til i did shrooms, now i get them every now and then during the day, but if i smoke before bed and listen to music i get them all the time. still not as good as tripping though

17. fuckedwithaknife

fuckedwithaknife Member

so as a follow up, on friday april 10th my month off of weed ended and i got as high as a kite. I closed my eyes while me and a friend listened to animals by floyd and i got visuals. I completely forgot how awesome they are. as a side note, take a month off of smoking every now and then. it works wonders.

18. LSD_Coated_Brain

LSD_Coated_Brain Member

Certainly not often, and certainly not anything on par with LSD. If I get REAAAALY high, and close my eyes, I'll sometimes see very faint streams of color, or fuzzie dots, maybe a few tunnels, stuff like that. I really have to focus though. While with LSD I'll close my eyse its right there, just waiting for me. And its like theres a spotlight on it, cus its completely prominent. There usually more geometric in nature, and morph and move more, as well as have more color.

19. Morning Bell

Morning Bell Member

I truly had vivid hallucinations of me playing drums, being on a beach, and surfing on my math teacher's voice junior year of high school when I hate 3x too many brownies on 4/20. Brownies gave me a more vivid trip than shrooms did!!!

And perhaps one time I toked up with Northern Lights hasbud mixed with Cali Kush and we all put on DSotM. But it wasn't anything really full blown at all like on brownies.
    But I never really have CEVs on weed, unless it's after I eat brownies. I know THC has the ability to give CEVs though, and intense ones at that.

20. Morning Bell

Morning Bell Member

110% agree. It beats the "I just wanna get back to baseline cause I smoke everyday" feeling. Whenever I quit for a month (I'm doing that again after 4/20 for job hunting and finals), I fuckin blaze to a level I can't quite describe... It's like smoking for the first time again!