do you find

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ihmurria, Jul 4, 2006.

1. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

that you tend to either attract or be attracted to the same kind of person, even if it's not intentional?

Seriously though... almost all the guys I've dated have been tall, skinny, nerdy and at least a little bi. One was polyamorous and now I'm talking wtih another tall/skinny/nerdy/bi/poly guy. What the hell? This is just getting silly

2. HippyLove

HippyLove Visitor

3. bruschetta

bruschetta Member

absolutely noooo

4. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Physically yes, but not when it comes to personality.

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

All I would look for is a person who I could kind of spoil but who appreicates what I do for them by atleast telling me thank you once in awhile and maybe who actually misses me when Im gone.

6. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

yep. i think its a personality trait that I like that just happens to go well with arrogant asshole. if I ever find a guy with the trait minus the asshole, I'll probably marry him

7. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

for the most part, most of the woman i've been attracted to in the recent years have all had similar traits as each other. physical looks have changed, but everything else is eerily similar.

8. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Hell yes! I had to sit down once and think long and hard about why I kept winding up with spoiled, self destructive little drama queens.

"Why" I asked myself, " am I so fucking attracted to these selfish, self absorbed, bitter, immature, emotional charity cases "?

The answer surprised me;

(*epiphany*) "I'm not! I never even liked these women very much. I just know how to play thier game"!

It's sort of like staying in a job you hate because it's what you've been trained for.

I realised, at that point, it was time to go on unemployment for awhile.