Do you find this abnormal or anything?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Communism, May 29, 2004.

1. Communism

Communism Member

Well, I'm sixteen. Basically, I prefer girls that are 11-14 years.. Basically, I like their 'look' and physical appearence better. While, mentally, I prefer them more intelectual then those at my age... Is that really wierd?

2. sicko

sicko Member

Everybody has their preferences

I just hope you don't still like young girls when you're 18 or older ;)

3. kissin_the_clouds

kissin_the_clouds Member

i agree with the above comment.

4. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

What is it that you "prefer" to do with 11-14 year old girls exactly?

5. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Do you have a hard time talking to girls your own age, if so that may be why you are interested in younger girls.

When I was 16 i went out with a 12-13 girl for a while...as I got older my tastes rose though ;)

6. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

sorry bro, but thats sick and criminal no matter what your age. being attracted to pre-pubescent girls is a disease and a crime. ill be the first to admit that im an old man and wouldnt mind a teen age girlfriend, but your attractions are serious devient behaviour. if your having problems from restraining from trying to get with children, you may want to seek conseling on your own, before the state is paying for it.

7. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

I can see a 16-year-old dating a 14-year-old. But 16...dating 11...? Dude...no. That's wrong on so many levels. An 11-year-old...is just so young. While you were 14 two years ago...an 11-year-old was 9...ewww. That's pretty sick.....

8. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Does an 11 year old have bush? THats just sick bro.The scary thing is I know a guy like you. He graduated this year and was always going out with freshman and once dated a chick in middle school. That was sick. Dude think about it... Maybe you should go after petite chicks. Dude though... That "look" you talk about might be the fact that their children and dont know anything about that. No dude I'd say 14 is the limit. any more and its pedophilia

9. Fucking Tech

Fucking Tech Member

well dude like was said above, nothing wrong with a 14 year old... girls these days are developing earlier than ever before due to the hormones they put in meat so its actually pretty hard to tell how old a chick is...

i've got my eye on a 15 year old gal right now and im 18... but the thing you've really gotta look at is their personality. i would never fuck a 11 year old because she is just mentally not ready for that. thats still a child. if you find a 14 year old whose a really mature, intelligent girl, then i say go for it. beyond that, sorry to say, its illegal.

10. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Dude... Thats still statichitory rape... Your an adult fucking a minor. Illegal! Be careful dude and stop taking chicks from those high school kids.. We need some action too

11. Mui

Mui Senior Member

get a chick with some tits man! Seriously.
    14 i might be able to see at 16... but 11? Whoa.
    mac on the 16-17 year olds...

12. Spinner

Spinner Member

Aaaw man, I knew I shouldn't have messed with that kindergardener.
    *crying*
    I'm going to jail!!

(just kidding)

13. Communism

Communism Member

Sorry, that's supposed to be 12-14. Anyways, Could really be everything from up to 20 years, but that's it. Well a lot of it comes from like they have a different personality. When they get older, it's just about fucking everybody and party. For me age doesn't really matter, as long as they don't look good ya know, in the name of reasonability (sp?). So basically 1. I don't like the attitudies at those at my age. 2. I like independent girls, but also commited girls... That doesn't mean I can't get anyone at my age. It's just that I find many of them very artifical. BTW I'm not attracted to girls younger then that really, so please don't hang me or anything. :p

Peace

14. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

But dude... Their still developing. That personallity you like.. Its pre-pubesence. Seriouslly. Go a little older then. Find the right crowd. Hook up with one of those sex crazed party honeys and see if you can get them to be more an intellectuall. You'd be surprised how many of those Mindless brainless chicks are real smart. I remember I was atracted to a mindless twit once from afar cause she was real hot. When I started to hang out with her I found out she was real fuckin smart. I never did get the balls to ask her out though. Anyway I don't know where you find independece in an age of mass conformity and commited... Well imagine the bragging rights a middle school chick has from dating a junior in high school? I'm not sure you really know what it is about them you dig... Just a thought?

15. auraley

auraley Member

a lot of girls of 12 and 13 are really well developed sexually and even quite mature. it's not that gross seeing as you're only 16. if you're a boy, you might even find younger girls as mature as you cuz apparently girls mature mentally faster than boys.
    11 just seems a wee bit too young. but if she's got her period and breasts etc..maybe it's OK. you'll be 18 soon tho, and i don't think it's right to be looking for pre-pubescent girlfriends when you're an adult. fancy them if you want but it has to stop there.

16. Puliaomu

Puliaomu Member

i just read the first 3 posts, and i gotta say fuck you to every one of you who said its sick, what the fck is the difference between a 16 y/o being with a 12 y/o, as a 25 y/o being with a 35 y/o... the mental states are different, the 12y/o benefits from having someone with alot more experience to live life with... every single one of you that said otherwise need a nice kick in the gut, or if you have a bong, a nice kick in the bong.

17. Jimmie

Jimmie Member

lol tripAmerika couldent have put it better mysesf;) peace and yoooo to girls over 18 , gives them a chance to get hair to sit on :& ya know?

18. USNavyDeadHead

USNavyDeadHead Member

nothing wrong with it as long as things are consentual. my wife was 17 when we started dating, i was 25. as long as youre honest i dont see the problem...just be careful and watch your ass:eek:

19. Jimmie

Jimmie Member

what would a 14 or 15 year old girl know about <consentual> :mad: deadHead ,not alot .plenty of big girls out in the real world,i dont mean to be nasty but ,kids are kids , PEACE ,

20. Crazy Bob

Crazy Bob Member

I'm on different terms with this "issue". See, my old girlfriend was about a year and a half younger than me. So, if we were still together now, then she'd be about 17 now. I'm not fluent with the law in Calgary and don't know if it would be ilegal to keep going out with her and, uh, you know... Anyways, the point is that sometimes, under circumstances, age doesn't have to matter in relationships.