Do you fart in front of your partner?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by veronikaJJ, Jan 25, 2013.

1. veronikaJJ

veronikaJJ Guest

I would be interested if you fart in front of each other when you sleep together. If you do do you fart loudly or do you just make those hissing farts?

2. Sap4

Sap4 Member

I fart in front of my gf whenever i feel like farting (except when we are outside or in front of others) :p she was a bit shy to do that, but now she do it whenever she wants too (most importantly, i feel she is cute when she farts, maybe because the way she look at me). I think this will become a natural event once a pair have became very close between each other. :)

Cheers.

3. ChrissySunshine

ChrissySunshine like disco lemonade

I'm still shy about it, we've been with eachother for five years.

4. Oreocookiemadness

Oreocookiemadness Member

How could you love someone you couldn't fart in front of?

5. silk896

silk896 Member

everyone farts - fact of life.
    Do I openly do it in bed with her/hm? No!

6. DeeLesbian

DeeLesbian Guest

Yep! Holding it in too long is not very healthy!!

7. GeorgiaV

GeorgiaV Guest

We are very real with each other. It's a natural bodily function. Neither of us bat an eyelid. We're incredibly close so farting is not an issue.

8. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

We'll fart in front of each other and then laugh about it like a couple of twelve year old boys. We're pretty immature about that kind of thing.

9. high anxiety

high anxiety Banned

I think its a turn off. Respect should be maintained i think. (self respect) whats next, crapping in front of each other...making no effort to look nice...track pants......then eventually speaking to each other like shit.... its a progression downwards. would you drop your guts on a first date? No. Then why not keep the particles of shit out of each others nostrils indefinately.

10. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

Of course it's a turn off! It's disgusting!

But when you're comfortable enough with the person you're with, you feel like you can do this kind of thing around them. I've been with the same woman for five years and we've recently gotten married. If you've lived with someone for as long as I have, you've probably done every single thing you listed in your post. I know my wife and I have. You wouldn't do that on a first date, but you probably would if you've been with that person for half a decade.

11. high anxiety

high anxiety Banned

You are probably right victoria. I haven't reached the 2 year mark yet. I still make a huge effort. my partner doesn't and i am secretly turned off by his lack of personal hygeine and over all lack of respect. He smokes a filthy old fag then kisses me. I had a smoker in the past who would wash his mouth and clean his beard with lemon juice before kissing me. I don't know, he is disrespectful all round my bf, the appearance goes with the selfishness of the whole person.

12. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

It's not that serious

13. LEZZYLOVr

LEZZYLOVr Guest

I have been with my gf for just over a year. We have lived together for like 8 months. We fart in front of each other...in fact. .after I do it I blame it on our dog and then we both laugh hysterically. I guess she and I respect each other and are close enough to not mind. Its natural.

14. Kahlan

Kahlan Member

I don't fart...I "toot" and it's sexxay.

15. Bodeilla

Bodeilla Guest

My partner and I have been together for 10 years. Farts happen, and yes... sometimes (lol) the dog gets the blame as someone said. Or we like to blame the imaginary burping frog. Occasionally, we'll say, "Thank you. May I have another." It's just natural.

16. Sap4

Sap4 Member

When i fart, my gf will ask "is that a fart"? And i will answer, no that's a burp. Then there goes the smelly air.. and she will hit me very hardly.. pain but she is cute. :D

via Tapatalk4™

17. Slushhhhy

Slushhhhy Guest

If you love the person and are generally that comfortable it shouldn't be an issue. It should be like they are family. I'd think most people are sooo comfortable around family that their appearance and general attractiveness doesn't matter, because they know it won't affect how much the family members like them. It should be the same in relationships... although i think a balance of unattractive traits and attractive traits is good. :p

18. childofdelight

childofdelight Member

Ho' boy, this one got me laughing. XD

In my honestly immature opinion, flatulance can be quite funny. =)

19. wobs

wobs Senior Member

depends whos turn it is!

20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

yes...absolutely...specialy in public.....

i would fart....and then i would blame her for it.....

i am now divorced....is there a connection?

probably:)