do you ever go shopping just after he and you were in bed?

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by bonita95, Aug 14, 2013.

1. bonita95

bonita95 Member

not sure if its called kinky but it feels rude in an exciting way to go out to places just after we pleasured each other in bed. i guess its not just the feeling under my dress but the thoughts i'm having too about what just happened 10 minutes ago and now 'here i am walking in to the market'. it makes me speak differently because i'm still in the bed mood :love:

2. Death

Death Grim Reaper

wipe pussy juice/ballsweat/cum residue all over the merchandise then it qualifies

3. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I don't do that very often so it does feel kind of dirty and exciting if we know we have somewhere to be in 20 minutes and we decide to fuck first, then run out the door.

4. bonita95

bonita95 Member

its fun lol. i use to do it with my cushion just before school so i was not nervous for exams. be aroused just before doing my exam hehe.

just feeling wobbly in my knees and slippery legs is fun lol fun to be kinky. my gf visited yesterday and my nightie still had my love's sperms hehe!

5. toeringguy

toeringguy Member

nice!!!!

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

7. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

You do kinda smell like you have just had sex. I guess some people would get a turn on over this .