do you ever get the feeling...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bedlam, Jan 24, 2005.

1. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

do you ever get the feeling......that ur being watched? either by a pervert, a higher diety, or extra terrential beings? or maybe ur mind is just going absolutely crazy and u WISH u were being watched? [​IMG]

2. prism

prism :o

yes....but it's even more awkward while you're masturbating or something...

.....:D

3. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I always inspect the vents in a bathroom before I use it if that's what you mean

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I remember when I was a little kid (3rd grade, I think) the hottest chick in the class would always be looking at me, then I would turn to catch her looking at me and she would turn away. I loved the fact that she was looking at me, she was a bitch though plus, I still liked a girl I knew from 2nd Grade (I switched schools).
    Wow..... what a horrible story, fuck it I'll keep it.
    Yeah, but usaully I only get the feeling late at night or when someone is really watching me. Or when I'm in public and I'm way too high to be in public, then it feels like everyone is watching me, they might be....

5. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

despite instances when i was high or tripping....
    when i was 19 i would always be at my friend jess's house... during two months, all the clubs got rated and shut down in the area.. and three people we were close to died... none of them knew each other. there was about a month time period where jess and i had the same feeling.....that SOMETHING was there. it was crazy and kinda spooky.

6. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Sometimes you have to trust that sixth sense.

Not all the time though, otherwise you'll end up a paranoid wreck like Pressed Rat.

7. Aditi

Aditi Member

starring in the intergalactic hit reality tv show broadcast and regulated from a placce far far away - - -but it lost ratings relatively fast . .

[​IMG]

8. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Yeah I get that feeling sometimes...but it makes me think I have ESP or something because usually when I get that feeling, someone is actually about to appear, or make themselves known in someway. Weird.

MissF I know just what you mean! For me, especially in hotel bathrooms, I'm always wondering about the mirror...like maybe it's double-sided and some perv is in there watching me pee or have a shower or something. It's creepy. I need to stop watching Dateline.

9. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

SOmetimes I feel like I am being watched.....but not often.

10. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I'm happy to know I'm not alone

and I need to stop watching Maury

11. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

God is a pervert.

And probably an alien... its all the same.

12. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

you guys are crazy...

like me!