do you ever feel like your on the wrong path?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*, Jan 26, 2009.

1. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

I do, especially lately. i keep having the same dreams too, and they all interpret that i am on the wrong path or that i am having trouble adjusting to something. i keep having a feeling of wrong and that i need to make some big scary changes. theres like an emptiness that needs to be filled, and that i need to do something to make myself happy. but i dont know what.

anyone ever feel like this? or am i just crazy?:p seriously though

2. hiro

hiro pursue it

I use to feel like I was on the wrong path but now I look back and think I would not be here today if it weren't for some of those wrong paths.

What kind of scary big changes would you make if you were to make them? You said you don't really know what to do to fill the emptiness and to make yourself happy.... but what drastically or minimally could you change?

3. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

i dont know, thats the problem. i guess you get the feeling first, then it will come later?

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm not at the wrong path, I'm just still at the beginning.

5. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

yes, i do feel that way.

6. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

I constantly think I am on the wrong path.

But at least I am on a path.

Sounds like change is in the air.

Time to pick a new path.

7. Waking Life

Waking Life Cool looking idiot

I don't know how it is possible for anyone to be on a path other than the one they are on. But I do get feelings of anxiety from time to time and they are relayed in my dreams. I am always aware of the cause, though. If I haven't payed the phone bill on time, I will more often than not have a bad dream. Sometimes i get pretty lonely and that gives me dreams of exes.

I'm sure that if you examined yourself you'd find the source.

8. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

I'm right where I am. No right or wrong to my thinking....it just is.

If you are sad or lonely find something to fulfill you. Sometimes thats tough because you don't know what it is. For me, I need more girl time and Marie time. But in each struggle there are lessons as well.

9. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Right now, I don't feel I'm on a particular path at all. It feels kind of like we're stuck waiting on life to happen so we can either finally get the car going or wait yet again. But if this is where life takes me, I'm sure a better job opportunity will arise before tooooo long.

10. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

yeah. ive been having more vivid dreams everytime i sleep. and ive been looking into them.

I dont know, is there even a wrong path? or just a feeling of a wrong path? maybe your always on your path but sometimes you get to a point where its just negative and feels wrong.... :confused:

11. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

perhaps that is just the soul saying its time to feel its purpose. negative emotions are wonderful road signs to help you know something needs to be changed. But what? that's the confusing part.

12. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I know Im on the wrong path, but I can't get off it cuz there is quicksand all around me, and going back is not an option. only forward, on down the wrong path.

13. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

I know! its bothering me so much lately. frustrating...

14. Waking Life

Waking Life Cool looking idiot

straight up stop looking at your dreams and start looking at your waking life. that is where the cause is.

I don't really think things could have gone any differently than they did. The metaphor of the 'wrong path' fails when we're looking back over our lives. And to think that our position in life now is perfectly indicative of our future position is to deny fortune and chance so the metaphor fails in that sense too. I don't know how seriously people take the cliche metaphors in life. This one carries the connotation that 'if something had just been different, i'd be better off' which acts as an excuse for current position and perpetuates unhappiness. None of which really matters.

The unhappiness may be a fleeting emotion, or it may be something serious. Again, either way it is fixable. Find out what is wrong and do something about it, or get a smart guy to give you some drugs to make the effects go away.

15. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

i am not 100% sure there is a 'right' path. everyone's paths differ.

i just do what i feel is right and if i'm wrong then i do what i can to correct it and move on.

16. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

I have always wanted to step in quicksand.

17. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

where are you feeling it the most? Your relationship? Your self? Are you bored? Boredom messes with me more than any other situation.

18. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

im very sick. which can make ppl have sadness. im getting my blood tested tommorow.
    i dont want to go too much into details, but yeah, relationship, myself, alot of things. i know i need to make some changes. i'll figure it out. im just really glad that other ppl feel like that sometimes too.

19. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

the thing that I have realized is that there is not one thing you can feel that others have not also experienced.

We are all a little crazy!

I hope you feel better soon. And hope you feel fulfilled as well. It's nota good feeling at all. That's what sent me back to school.

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i wandered off the path to take a dump years ago and still haven't found it again.

i've been having the same dream a lot too. it tells me that i'm very horny...