Do you ever fake orgasms?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Trippin Zoe, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Trippin Zoe

Trippin Zoe Member

So, I am a feminist and try my hardest to be what I call an "ethical slut". I love hooking up with people and when I do, it's very open and non-judgemental, always get consent, etc. I don't shave anything and if the guy has a problem with that then I will call it off. I am very confident about my body and my abilities in bed and I have a great sex life.

However, I still struggle with not faking orgasms. I often find myself faking them because to really get me to cum for real takes like 30 minutes of good fingering or tongue, and often I just don't even want to deal with the time commitment and teaching guys exactly how I want it, so I just pretend to have one to make the guy feel like he did his job. This is very unethical for me and goes against everything I believe, yet I still find myself doing it a lot.

Do other women know what I'm talking about? Any advice for my situation? I'm interested in what both men and women have to say about this.

Alice in SC and 6Sailor9 like this.
  2. O.W.L

O.W.L Member

never....as long as I have fingers...I'm getting off.

3. iamtigerpaw

iamtigerpaw Member

as i guy, i think you should leave it to us..
    if we're not doing something right, we depend on your response to let us know if we need to do something else (finger/tongue) whatever..

furthermore, it'll make for a better future sex life with the person if you don't have to fake it every time.. but that's just me. since idk how many times have been real/faked in my experiences, i can only speculate.

RIJACO likes this.
  4. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

Never faked it.

sureƱo likes this.
  5. roamy

roamy Senior Member

never.

6. Trippin Zoe

Trippin Zoe Member

Ok, can some of you delve a little deeper than simply saying "never"? Why haven't you? Have you always had an easy time orgasming? Or do you very direct with the man if he isn't pleasing you the way you want? Or do you just simply give him his orgasm and roll over and sleep and please yourself later? :p

1 person likes this.
  7. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

I still don't understand faking (not that i haven't done it), the person you're fucking will never learn how to please you if you don't communicate - even worse it's a false sense of accomplishment for your partner.

8. GoofyGooberz

Ok with myself I can climax very easy.

I'm one of the lucky ones where I can orgasm with clit stimulation, penetration and both.

And if there was a time were things weren't going right I'd get on top and cowgirl his ass. Then I'm in control and make myself O

TAZER-69 likes this.
  9. Trippin Zoe

Trippin Zoe Member

I'm jealous of you, Goofy! I can only cum with clit stimulation and it takes forever, dammit.

Bonaki: I agree with you, and I am not proud that I do it. I learned at a young age that women should cum easily and please their man and make them feel like they did a good job even if they didn't. It's a terrible thing to do, hence the post trying to get some advice on how to stop!

I almost feel like it's not 'fair' to make him spend the 30 minutes it takes to get me to climax because he did most of the work fucking me and it only takes most guys like 3-8 minutes to cum. Gah!

10. roamy

roamy Senior Member

ya, orgasms ahave always come easy for me.i have never been with a man that did'nt please me.give him an orgasm an roll over.no chance!its a two way street.its about both peoples pleasure.not ones.and no i'd have no problem letting a man know what i like either.i just let my body do the talkin' ha! ha!

TAZER-69 likes this.
  11. O.W.L

O.W.L Member

make the guy work for it...make foreplay a little bit longer.

theamos, naturegirl1 and scratcho like this.
  12. Nyri

Nyri Guest

I used to sometimes because I'd get bored... it was usually in fuck buddy situations. I haven't had to with my current boyfriend. I really love him, and somehow that makes all the difference in the sex. I also find that by thinking about what is happening and how amazing this guy inside me is, I can usually help spur it on mentally.

It's kind of weird... I didn't know it was possible, but then I had no idea I could actually orgasm during sex until I met this guy. I didn't know I could at all until I was 20...

13. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

The only time I have was when I had a long distance relationship and we had phone sex and I orgasmed 2x already and he wanted me to a third time - but I was so sensitive, it was really hard to orgasm and I knew it would take a long time -- so I faked it so he could orgasm --- which was really difficult because I am so loud, etc. when I do.

But physically, I refuse. I want an orgasm dammit.

TAZER-69 likes this.
  14. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Interesting question..and I was interested in the reply's.
    I have never faked an orgasm and I'm happy to see that many others don't either. An orgasm is a great thing. They relieve my stress.
    I wonder why we do here in media and things that women do fake orgasms. The restaurant scene from 'When Harry Met Sally' comes to mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZluzt3H6tk"]When Harry Met Sally - Restaurant Orgasm Scene - YouTube

15. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

As a man, thank you for caring about our pride.

But, please, don't be angry if we don't get any better at doing it exactly how you want it.

16. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

I've got to say, every 'orgasm' that I have ever had from sex has been faked.
    I CAN'T orgasm from sex, I didn't even orgasm the time I took ecstasy, but guys always like it when they think they've made their girl come so I always fake it. And it's not a matter of me teaching a man what I like, because it's not ever going to happen.

17. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I haven't ever faked it and it is not really that easy to make me orgasm, but I know it would really hurt my boyfriends feelings if I were to fake and I feel like he would know the difference.

I know what you are saying though, and I also feel guilty when it takes him a lot time, so I try to direct him and let him know what I want. Most guys want to please their girl so I think he would appreciate the help.

I definitely think you deserve a real orgasm :)

RIJACO, 6Sailor9 and TAZER-69 like this.
  18. GoofyGooberz

Why you say that?

19. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

Because I have never been able to orgasm from another person, ever, no matter what. Even when I show them what to do, exactly as I would do it, it never works, ever. So I just give up on sex in general, it's really not that important anyways.

20. GoofyGooberz

You are young don't give up!