"Do you do this often?"

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Mike0606, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

I brought home a woman on Saturday night who i'd just met that night randomly. When we got home and into bed, she asked the dreaded "Do you do this often?" question.

Its a tough one because you never want to lie, but you don't want to ruin the mood and your chances either or scare her off by saying yeah, i've had 5 other partners this week. I usually stick to the 'not often often, but i'm totally fine with doing it, its just fun' answer or some variation.

For those out there who have had many partners, a lot of one-night stands, etc., how do you answer this question when asked?

2. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Does she do it often? She can't be to judgemental.

3. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

I usually just tell them I do it when the mood hits and leave it at that.

4. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

Yeah, I don't really get the point of the question, doesn't really serve a purpose. Maybe if you say yes, it makes her feel better?

5. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

Or worse? She'd feel like she was just another in a series of ONS if you said yes, I'd think (unless she didn't really give a shit, in which case, even asking the question seems weird).

6. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

Its one of the two. Either way, its a pointless question IMO.

7. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

It is pointless, but I've had several people ask me the question before.

8. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

I've had it asked a couple times before on the first night. I can understand afterward, if you're starting to get into a relationship with a person, whether it be an actual relationship, or fbuddy relationship, and want to get more comfortable with them, stop using protection, etc., you'd want to know more about their sexual history. Other than that, its neither here nor there.