Do you do E? Read this

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Stalkz, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

Nevermind this thread.

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

nevermind this and go to hell :p. I wanna try E when I get a reliable dealer... I dont wanna buy it off a stranger and die off it lol.

3. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

i have, but never again though...

4. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

I made this thread because I had a question about Green Triangles (pills of DXM passed off as Ecstasy) but they dont make em anymore

5. Personface

Personface Tennessee Jed

Try to get pressed mollys. They are just plain white, no designs. Lick before you buy. If it's the fire, then its going to be VERY bitter. The more bitter the better.

My advice---never do these kinds of X
    -white butterflies
    -anything with a spade
    -white daisies

also, the darker the pill, the less pure it is; meaning it's been cut with a lot of shit you don't want. White pills are the purest.

One more thing, don't trust a lot of X dealers. Get to know them first.

6. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

but 2 of your "dont do" pills are white...

7. Mui

Mui Senior Member

i did e once... it was great... but the hangover the next day was so bad it stopped me from wanting to do it again really.

8. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Molly, or pure MDMA is hard to press...if it's in pill form it's not really "pure". If you are looking for pure molly, it will be powder in a capsule.

MY advice would be to talk to someone who's done that pill before, see how it was and if they liked it.
    I don't do blue pills. Not anymore. Those are typically the speediest pills, and they make me sick.

9. Beach Bum

Beach Bum Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

when i used to roll i had nothing but totally great
    experiences. no next day depressions, nothin.
    just fine. excellent.

10. dhs

dhs Senior Member

Personally - sasaphras is my favorite. if I can't find that, I look for straight molly. rarely do I ever go for any of the pills out there - most are just speedy with no roll to them

11. Beach Bum

but actually what brought me back to the mdma forums
    is that i have a chance to do it tommorrow and i can't
    decide if i should. its been almost 2 yrs since ive done
    it and i really didn't think i would again but im really
    tempted. my situation has changed in many ways for
    the better since i used to do drugs but i may just do it
    for one last time.

12. dhs

dhs Senior Member

If you are looking at it as a one last time thing, my recommendation would be to not do it

13. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

The color of the pill has absolutely nothing to do with the contents of the pill; it only helps you to differentiate between the CURRENT batches being passed around in your area.

The dark specks in the pill aren't other drugs that are pressed into the pill, but simply impurities leftover from a clandestine manufacture (as it is with pure Molly, though it tends to be left in a fish-scale pattern). Obviously a pill with less speckles is going to be much cleaner (though it could still be any purified chemical; pseudo, meth, PMA, etc.).

I've had some White Butterflies and some White Daises, and both were decent rolls...this is obviously going to vary depending on time and location, so the best idea would be to buy a marquis reagent kit or send your pill into EcstasyData (for a $30 fee) before you ingest it.

14. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

Wwwwwooooooooowwwwwwwwww

You people are WAY missing what I'm saying.

I made this thread because I was looking for "Green Triangles".

Green Triangles were a type of pill that was passed off as Ecstasy in 2000, it was made completely of Dextromethorphan. One Green Triangle was about equivelant to a bottle of robotussin.

I am a Dexer, someone who takes DXM, I wanted to know if anyone could get their hands on Green Triangles for me, but I found that they are not made anymore. I don't do E, I don't want to do E.

15. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

DXM is often passed around the inner circles of RC users, usually sold as a white powder in plain gelatin capsules. There are DXM-only OTC meds, or you could look around for something that would be more common on the black market, such as ketamine.

16. Beach Bum

well i did. it was a blast!!! rolled my ass off!
    instead of a rave like i used to do, i went to Lucky's
    and watched some local hard metal bands perform.
    rollin my ass off in the mosh pit was awesome!!!!!!!

17. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

I'm well aware.

I could go to pharmacom and buy powder in bulk if I want.

Special K blows. It's most potent when blasted, and still a good intraveinous k-hole only lasts like two hours. I often ingest Robotussin, I know what OTC there is. I'm not looking for info on healthy ways to get Dex. I know. I know a lot. I do a lot. I just wanted some green triangles.

18. Jonas

Jonas Member

lol stalkz who are you trying to convince? i don't know if anyone really cares how educated you are in the field of dxm. lots of people dex beside you, you don't need to gloat about how much you know about doing a drug that is extremely easy to get. why don't you buy the powder if you can, its a lot better than chugging fucking cough syrup.

19. Jonas

Jonas Member

lol stalkz who are you trying to convince? i don't know if anyone really cares how educated you are in the field of dxm. lots of people dex beside you, you don't need to gloat about how much you know about doing a drug that is extremely easy to get. why don't you buy the powder if you can, its a lot better than chugging fucking cough syrup.

20. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Ok so when you found out that there was no point in making this thread, why didn't you just hit the back button on your browser instead of wasting people's time who "don't get what you're saying"?