Do you do anal sex?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by oldkinky, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Had my partner massage my prostate while masturbating my penis recently. It's been a while since I was able to allow it to happen but when I can it is enjoyable. Most times I have to stop her from entering my anus with her finger or toy due to the discomfort. This time there was no discomfort and plenty of pleasure. Lubrication and lots of it is the key plus a mindset of acceptance of the invasion. If she offers I allow it every time but if there is any hint of pain it is a no go. When I can let her massage my prostate the resulting pleasure is very intense. As for anal intercourse I can't bring myself to try it again. I had one experience where I entered her anus bareback. The sensation was okay but we /she didn't prepare well enough. I was covered in fecal matter and immediately had to shower. The odor was a real big turn off as well. I haven't desired to try it since.

2. Razzberries

Razzberries Members

Yes! Do it! I love it; my spouse not so much. She does, however, make me cum like crazy with two-finger prostate massages and thorough strapon fuckings. As to "comfort" lotsa Astroglide Diamond Silicone Gel or Swiss Navy liquid silicone make for a most pleasant ride.

FrustratedHornball likes this.
  3. Lincsbull

Lincsbull Members

I have had some really great experiences but it has to be wanted by each of the couple
    When it comes together it can be mind blowing and takes it to a new level. Best kept as a special treat
    As and when really desired by at least one of the couple and a very willing collaborator who is keen to please
    Not an act to be insisted on but s joint decision

4. Mandykepp

Mandykepp Banned

I’ve been thinking about trying it again. Tried it years ago but didn’t really “get it”. But in the last few months I’ve been playing with a few toys recently and had a really great orgasm. I think the problem was I was too involved, but now I know I much prefer to be the one who kind of gives up control and just lies back and allows her guy to fuck her good. It adds a lot to my orgasm

5. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Yes! My wife cums hard during anal sex, and we discovered pegging. Good times!

alwaysready1970 likes this.
  6. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

Hell yes. I absolutely love it deep & hard

7. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Sounds great but how much can you take?

8. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

Well hubby is 9in & I can manage it all

Nicks_blogger likes this.
  9. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I own one that size

10. vols

vols Members

What kind of a man does not like fucking a girl in her ass lol

EroticaWriter likes this.
  11. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

This kind of man is missing out

12. NakedGator

NakedGator Members

Yes! Love giving and receiving.

13. Julie richardson

Julie richardson Members

Love it and love getting an ass full of cum

14. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

My kind, I guess. If poop comes out of it, my cock don't go into it. Especially when there are two other holes waiting, willing, and wonderful.

15. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Kindred spirit! LoL

16. erofant

erofant Members

How many of you anal-welcome ladies would have a short talk with my wife? Hearing from some anal-positive girls might ease her fears. If slow, easy and LOL (lots of lube) is the key, I'm available for practice sessions!!

ArtyB likes this.
  17. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

My girlfriend loves it she tells me that the feeling of the thickness of my cock drives her mad. Try to persuade your wife that she is missing out, if it happens just take it easy when entering her

18. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

She's welcome to message me if she has any questions.

Bayer Sanyo, Danny Franks and Altman like this.
  19. Curiousxx

Curiousxx Members

We both love it, hubby loves a good massager up there whilst I suck him off too

Redwingsfan likes this.
  20. The Shark

The Shark Members

Sounds like my wife. She did anal once before in her younger days, but the guy was a little too forceful and it was too uncomfortable for her. So to this day she won't do it, even with me.
    Problem for me is that I'm really wanting to do anal with her really bad. We do some touching of each other's buttholes but so far no insertion. I keep trying to take it further with her and hope that she'll be open to trying anal again. I would definitely let her insert a finger or use a small buttplug on me. I would love to be able to get her to enjoy anal, hopefully persistence pays off.