Do you Americans know O-Zone?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Floris, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Floris

Floris Member

I was just wondering... a few months ago there was this pop group in Europe called O-Zone, and they had this hit called 'Dragostea din Tei' (or something like that) And after hearing that I was convinced that they were the devil in disguise...

They go beyond busted, take that, backstreet boys, or even HANSON...

just wondering if they had a hit in the US as well... because if they really were the devil, they'd go for America as well...

2. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

Hahahaha yeah, it was horrible.

An American friend of mine asked me to buy that cd for him because he couldn't find it in his hometown at least. So I don't think many Americans will have heard of it, but I can't be sure.

I'm very glad he got himself a burned copy before I had to be mean and refuse beyond my "I can't promise you anything..."

I'm also very lucky that due to my non-caring for television and radio I haven't had to ghear it so often, and I can't remember the melody. Phew.

3. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

That was such a horrible song! It was dangerous to go clubbing for a while, coz they just kept playing it EVERYWHERE. Grrrr. :p

4. Gemini Dream

Gemini Dream Member

Awww.. I love that song. Take that. :p