Do Women Like Watching Guys Jack Off

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Que_dawg5, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Que_dawg5

Que_dawg5 Members

I was wondering if there are any females out there that like watching guys jack? Also does it turn you on as well?

Very Kinkey, emmamichelle and lucy112 like this.
  2. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife says definitely not. She only watches if she's doing it to me (or to other guys in her wilder days).

Very Kinkey and Joe90 like this.
  3. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I quite like to watch him get himself hard and i always find his ejaculation quite a turn on, but the parts in between those two points gets a bit tedious! I usually play with myself until he is ready to cum.

4. Chrysalis2027

Chrysalis2027 Members

My wife likes to see me play with myself. I had a college GF and there were times that sex consisted of us watching each other masturbate.

5. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

My wife loves to watch me wanking myself off, either nice and gently or really vigorously. She gets really turned on if I'm telling her exactly what I'm thinking about as I go at it. She loves to watch my squirt my cum wherever seems appropriate; either all over my hand or all over her!

There must be many more women who enjoy watching us men do this.

For the record, I really love her watching me do it too!!!

6. Look don't touch

Look don't touch Members

My wife also loves watching...we often watch each other masterbate groups at the same time and talking of our naughty fantasies.......

We both get so highly turned on and discuss/describe how amazing it would be for me to undress her in from of about 10 guys. We watch them getting hard over her then she lays down as they all stand around her watching her masterbate, stroking their lovely hard cocks.....never any touching....

I start telling her what a slur she is and how she needs to be used as a spunk sponge and soak up all our

7. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

Watching would be fine as long as I can masturbate too.

8. CuriousLady85

CuriousLady85 Members

I love watching my husband. I like to put on a show for him while he does too, and watch him go to town faster. We're separated a lot because of his job, so we do a lot of skyping. Even when we are together, I still like to watch him. He loves to go down on me, and if we're not in 69, he's often playing with himself, and that's even a huge turn on.

9. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Unfortunately by in large most do not.
    Go to any cam site and it is literally 100 to 1 M/F...with virtually all of those gals there just to sucker a few chaps into giving them $$.

Before I was married the few times I wrapped my hand around the base while getting a BJ...most of the time I would get a strange look...my wife just got annoyed...basically "if that is what you want to do I guess I will put my clothes back on".
    Having said this, years ago masturbation was something to be denied. Nobody really talked about it, today of course it is waay out in the open...sigh...I wish it was like that when I was younger!

10. wejdan

wejdan Members

yes i like to watch, and yes it turns me onnnn

11. okcabinguy111

okcabinguy111 Members

my current girlfriend likes to watch me masturbate and let's me shoot my cum on her too.

12. BookitHondo

BookitHondo Visitor

Wished my wife liked ANYTHING!!!! I guess over 60 she has lost the drive....but not me...he,he..

13. Cathy36

Cathy36 Members

I like to watch a guy masturbate and I like to be watched my first time ever was when I walked in on my dad

Joe90, Txguy1985, Dracula69 and 6 others like this.
  14. hardnusa38

hardnusa38 Guest

Nice!!

Very Kinkey, Joe90 and hardnusa38 like this.
  15. hardnusa38

hardnusa38 Guest

Joe90 likes this.
  16. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

if only...

Joe90 likes this.
  17. weepaul

weepaul Members

I love watching my gf play with herself but she is a bit shy. However when she see me stroking myself she gets so horny she can't resist a little finger fuck.

18. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

For a lot of women, it's more of a selective thing as far as I know. They are generally turned on quite a bit by the sight of their partners doing that(my girlfriend ditto), but many of them also find just random penises a bit of a turn-off as well.

1 person likes this.
  19. Starre4u

Starre4u Members

Yes, I like watching if it's my choice and not some random guy on the train sitting opposite me and whipping it out.
    I like watching best if I can masturbation too and I will follow his rhythm to see if I can manage to cum with him. Even if I fail, it's still fun.
    I like it best if the guy is sitting with his legs open so I can see his balls and contractions as he cums.
    I also like looking at just a hard cock too.

Dracula69, BaldGuy87 and Running Man like this.
  20. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

I enjoy watching but its not a hugely integral part of the equation, and odds are ill get bored long before youd cum.

BenS Alaskan and waynedunn like this.
  21. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

My wife is turned on by watching me masturbate but more often than not she will take over from me and finish me off,which is always very welcome.