do u think so too?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by madbeast, Jan 7, 2005.

1. madbeast

madbeast Member

My Ex broke up with me after thanksgiving, and i still miss him. i am good friends with his mom and stepdad and his family loves me to no end =) his mom and i talk on the phone a lot too.
    the other night i had this dream that she called my cell and all we got to say was hello b4 the phone cut out. i knew she wasnt on it but i pretended she was and started saying how much i still loved her son and how much i missed him. i shut the phone and say "i wish nick (my ex) knew..." and i woke up...
    i still talk to him a lot, and i think he still wants me, having regrets and all, and i was wondering if anyone else thought this dream was a sure fire sign that i needed to tell him how i feel.

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi there madbeast

imagine you are all parts of the dream. Some parts of you broke with you, some hold the line, some love to change, and some should know.

And some already do.

And now, it is the very same in waking life ... and which part do you want to be most.

But I might think different here !

Thank you for sharing, and for listening, too.

3. madbeast

madbeast Member

ty for responding =)
    thing is, idk what part of me is that most, cus i do ALL of those things. i want to b with him, yet i want to get over him. i want to hold him, and talk to him, yet i want to just leave us b...so idk what the dream was trying to tell me to do =(