Do people do coke only cause they're hooked?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Reefer_Sutherland, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Reefer_Sutherland

Reefer_Sutherland Member

After trying cocaine, I found it to be the biggest waste of time/money ever.

I seriously got similar effects from taking like 6 or so caffeine pills, sans the constant running nose, disgusting drip, and ruined nasal passages.

The stuff is so addicting, and makes you depend on it. To feel halfway normal the next day you have to do more.

My advice to coke heads- try a psychedelic drug and compare the experience to coke. You won't look back.

2. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Are you sure what you did was coke? Doesn't sound like it.

3. Reefer_Sutherland

Reefer_Sutherland Member

Yes, it was coke. I mean honestly, how many people on here would agree with me? Do you really get a great feeling from coke? Is it worth shelling out tons of cash, then dealing with the comedown?

Another question- how much does it usually take to overdose, and what are the signs of OD'ing?

4. MushroomHead637

MushroomHead637 Member

Hey Cocaine isin't recomended for people with little amounts of money. when you did it for the first time i almost guarntee it was cut with something. its the easiest drug to do it with. the runny nose and ruined nasal passages are to be expected so use some clear-up nose drop's , and drink alot of water The thing about coke is if your thinking your have a dicusting trip. you will. just dont think about it. take a shower, write something( you get into almost anything you do) Alright Peace

5. MoonIsBright

MoonIsBright Member

The comedown sucks especially after a long night. I dont know how much it takes to OD, but i do know it takes a lot. A couple of time i have snorted an 8-ball between 4 of us in a 4-5 hour timeframe and i have felt like my heart was beating a million times a minute. I am lucky that we never had anymore or we would have done it and who knows. But i definatly dont think it is worth it, but you do feel great on it till it is all gone.

6. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

a "threshold dose" of pure cocanie is around 5 mg...
    this is a very small amount of toot - a very thin line (a decent line on a mirror is 10 - 20 mg, & ya wanna have one for each nostril, yes? but then again, "street coke" (as opposed to hospital coke - yes, it is used as the preferred local anesthetic for nose & throat & eye surgery) is often less than 25% cocaine HCl...

and, senor or senorita, 5 mg cocaine is about what is in a 1 gram teabag of mate de coca, si? muy bueno, mi amigos... buenos noches...

7. mebesideme

mebesideme Member

I am weird about coke. If it isn't around, I don't really think about it. I occasionally crave a little upper and I will try to find a gram or two. I will snort a few lines a day and the gram will last maybe 5 days, then I won't touch it again for a while.

8. OneLastTrip

OneLastTrip Member

is there any body from upstate ny area on here im looking to con tact a few heads

9. Nimrod's Apprentice

Nimrod's Apprentice Member

Yea I think coke gets you real high. I usually do a gram in a night maybe once or twice a month to celebrate. The comedown does suck, you just blaze a little nug and wait it out its not that fuckin bad. I usually get just mad relaxed and dont even get anxiety at all if its real dank coke too. COCAINEs a hell of a drug. However you gotta learn that on your own not from me.

10. howl

howl Member

people do coke becase it feels good.
    sounds like you got a snootful of inosotol.

"i hate cocaine, but i love the way it smells...." heheehe

11. juggla

juggla Member

i put disaccociative drugs and closely followed by halucienageins(s/p?) head of stimulants. i do coke and i smoke crack once in awhile but its nothing i feel that is that great, it doesnt last long enough and you feel like crap when you run out.

12. LaughinEyes024

LaughinEyes024 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I agree completely. If you fuck with coke, you'll eventually learn. I sure as hell did.

13. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

I believe cocaine is a weird drug, I mean I've been doing it for a long time, almost a year, I just realized that now. I only do it socially, never, ever on my own, I never buy coke for me.. I might put some money, but most of the time is given to me.
    Here's how I have viewed coke, from my use:
    At first, I was like.. ok.. I dont get, yeah, cool, Im all hyper.. what else, there's nothing to it, this is stupid, now I know what it is, I wont do it again. Those were my first toughts, but like coke, is the kinda drug like if is there.. and you see everyone doing it, over and over again.. you say what the hell.. let me do it too.. so, you keep doing it. Even when I dont even liked the drug, because Im more into psychedelics, and drugs that you learn something from, but for me, this was just a feel good drug.

But lately I realized that coke allows you to concentrate and coordinate amazingly, like the last few times I've done it, is like my mind flows easily and the words connect perfectly, Im so elocuent, is great. But still like that's all there is.

Now I have said that Im never gonna do it again, I have said that many times, I know.. and I hate me for it. But I feel like now I will actually do it. Because the main reason I kept doing coke, was to understand it, and now I do.. I think that's how people get hooked, trying to figure out the high.

I dont like it, that I haven't given up on coke, since the first time I said I would, but is not like I have an addiction, I never crave it, I never ask for it, I never suggest the idea (maybe.. once or twice) and I have gone like months without using it. I think that if I put my mind to think, I could actually count the times I've done it, in this past year.

14. the_sweet

the_sweet Member

I love coke and haven't met anyone who didn't (unless someone gave them useless shit, which sounds like what you got). I don't do it regularly and often go out without doing anything so I'm not hooked, but I do enjoy it on occasion. I don't get a bad comedown, not like I do with pills anyway, probably one of the reasons I prefer it to pills.