Do older women enjoy anal?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Sean Stanley, May 17, 2018.

1. Sean Stanley

Sean Stanley Members

Maybe I'm just curious, or just poking a bear, so please don't be offended. I have always been incredibly turned on by the thought of an older woman (40+) who enjoys anal/ass play, but have never met one who indulges. Do they exist? Is this a fever dream? I'd love to know.

2. Farmnaked

Farmnaked Banned

Yes, they exist. And they exist everywhere. They just usually aren't out on the street trolling tho, you might have to attend church or visit a grocery store. Older woman very much enjoy the sex life they have always been happy with.

bry75 likes this.
  3. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I am 35 & I hope to be getting anal for many more years to cum.. just love it in there.

kankoon, Altman, Seanjohn and 6 others like this.
  4. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

You'll find women of every age who enjoy anal sex, and you'll find women of every age who don't.

Johnny be good likes this.
  5. ClaireCat

ClaireCat Just an Ordinary Girl in an Ordinary World!

Just because we are older does'nt mean that we all of a sudden stop enjoying things!!! Im 47 and more sexually active now than ever before.......And anal is most awesome!!!

6. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife had anal once in college, forced, so she has never allowed it to happen again. Age made no difference.

7. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'm 38 and very anal. Things have to be just so. They have to be neat and organized properly or I will lose my mind.

Seanjohn and Maui Daddio like this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife and I attempted anal on two occasions. The first times was a failure as once the head was in she screamed in pain. The second time was much better, more lube so my thick eight would slide in better and she relaxed her anus in the spooning position. We never did it again as it really didn't do much for either of us. My present wife says there is no way my cock is going up there and I'm ok with than. I enjoy receiving anal as my present wife pegs me and she loves doing it and my orgasm are out of this world.

9. topper

topper Member

My wife said that nothing is going in her ass but she would gladly put a nice big dildo up mine.

Seanjohn and olderndirt like this.
  10. WrongVerb

WrongVerb Members

Earlier this decade, I had a FWB the same age as me (early 40s at the time), and anal play was a big part of our activities together. So yes, those women are out there.

kankoon and bry75 like this.
  11. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My gal had anal once before me and di not like it. She's 46. So I bought anal beads and lib.e worked on her pussynand tits while I gently lubed and inserted the beads in her ass. After eating her pussy and having the
    Beads in her ass I slowly worked my cock in. Now she's in love with anal sex. Can use a dildo in her pussynwas as I fuck her ass.

12. lcfan

lcfan Guest

Anal is so hot. Glad you love it.

Deejay88 likes this.
  13. Steveh

Steveh Members

My wife loves anal, She rubs her clit while getting anal and has the biggest orgasams. It's part of all sex we have now

14. Steveh

Steveh Members

yes, i was with an mature woman who loved sex and thought why not just try it with her - she was loving it.

15. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I just can't explain the feeling I get when l'm having anul, the ending when I explode in my wife's ass is just exstacy.

Seanjohn likes this.
  16. ClaireCat

ClaireCat Just an Ordinary Girl in an Ordinary World!

I don't understand why age matters anyway!!! Anal is anal no matter what age you are! If a woman likes it then all is good, if not then so be it! That's surely not age related?

ArtyB likes this.
  17. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

If a woman likes anal at a young then she likes it when she's older to

18. Steveh

Steveh Members

so true

19. topper

topper Member

My first anal experience was with an older woman.I had eaten her pussy and licked my way down to her asshole. She appeared to enjoy it, until she pushed me down and began sucking and licking my cock and balls. She lifted my legs up and began to eat my ass. Her tongue darted in and out, followed by her finger, then two. She worked my asshole and prostate like a pro. When it came to her ass, she loved getting her ass smacked hard and fucked even harder. My first anal went both ways. My wife doesn't like it herself, but she likes to fuck me with a dildo or strapon.

20. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I can remember a new girl that started working in same company as me,she was good looking slim and quiet short.She seemed to know about me because she had been talking to one of the girls I dated a few times.I asked her out on a date and we went to see a movie,although we did not see much of the movie we were at from the start,she unzipped me and started handling my cock she wispered in my ear she was right you are big.We left the cinema and went to her downstairs flat where I fucked her, before I fucked her up the ass she said go gently because your are so big but I was gentle. We dated a number of times but left the company in the end