Do Not Try This At Home !

Discussion in 'Humor' started by phil1965, Mar 25, 2020.

1. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Decided to get creative and give people a laugh, there's a personal thing with this, hope you like it. lol leather blonde.jpg

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well that all depends on the context of what was meant to be fancy.

Say my wife gives me $50 I might bring home a nice fancy bottle of wine.

Say my wife gives me $1000, then that photo is exactly the type of fancy she wants me to bring home and I wouldn't be expecting my change back either. ;)

3. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

There's a lady runs a sweet stall on the local market, I'd say she's in her late 30's, early 40's, and not bad looking, she's never really dolled up when working on the market, but I reckon she'd srub up good, as the saying goes. It's comical watching her when I pop down for some sweets, I've watched her from a distance and she's fairly normal with other customers, usual stuff, morning, or how are you today, typical smalltalk. However when I go over I get the full treatment, Hi love, how are you today, or hi darling, is it the usual?, her dad helps her on the stall and no matter what happens she always insists on serving me personally, sometimes she'll even stand and chat if she's not too busy.I went one day with my wife, I don't think she liked her being with me she was all normal like, but the next week we were back to the old, hi darling, bit.
    It makes you wonder, I could be in there, and all the sweets I could eat too. lol