Do Not Let Them Take Your Health Freedom Away!

Discussion in 'Consumer Advocacy' started by Scholar_Warrior, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

2. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

well after watching that............i'm REALLY fucking pissed..............fucking appalled....i'm fucking livid right now.......will post more later.

3. TurquoiseRose

TurquoiseRose Member

I watched this, but it was past the date of petitioning. INSANE! I hope things get resolved...

Damn pharmies!!!

4. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

I signed the petition in plenty of time. But all of us that use herbal remedies should be aware of their interactions as much as we are those of synthetic medicines. And many times food stuffs will interact as well as herbal rememdies. It's on the user to be aware.

5. blastyerears

blastyerears Member

Aye, they should still do something about this though.

6. TurquoiseRose

TurquoiseRose Member

Who are "they"?:uhoh2:

7. sentient

sentient Senior Member

The woman in that video is full of shit !
    She ridiculously claims that Fluridation of water has no benificial effect and infact causes
    complacency, which I know is not actually a medical condition - and infact proves this womans a nut ! Also she is actively a liar !!! Fluridation of water was not first used in a gulag, or a concentration camp - her lies to push forward an argument merely bring the good work that others are doing into disrepute - This is nothing more than another cheap trick to fuck any hope for cohesive pharmaceutical industry standards in the world (14:24) on the video

This woman is another fucking idiot that lies to push a point !
    If her point is any good - why lie - because theres big money behind her argument - nothing at all to do with fact- its cash

Her industry is so called "homeopathy" alternative medicine - placebos
    ha ha ha - not all that scientific is it??

according to her - every email fax and phonecall counts for 13000 signatures on a petition in congress - so 23077 people would actually persuade congress that 300 million (300 million divided by 13000 is 23077) the whole population, man woman and chile was behind them, - HA HA HA UTTER CRAP !!! why lie ????? (33:50 on the video)

theres a lot more but one lie is enough two is ridiculous
    LIARS - and once someone lies I dont care what their argumen or whos side - they are
    Liars not worthy of support -

8. gardener

What exactly do you see as the benefits of fluordation to the water supply?

9. sentient

sentient Senior Member

well for a start its absurd that this thread was spammed into 4 forums choose the 1 forum for a discussion

10. wandrnshaman

wandrnshaman Member

If fluoride induces complacency it impedes free will, one of the founding principles of our nation and just that implication should keep it well away from public use. The fact that it is allowed to public water supplies should be construed to be an attack upon the private citizens of this nation. Add to that it has been connected to real medical conditions such as cancer, we have justifiable grounds for at least a petition at most a revolution.

@sentient: What is absurd, my friend, is that you point your finger at the woman you claim lies, yet you fail to validate with contrasting references and point again at the op for duplicate posting when this is noted. That leaves you 3 fingers pointing back at you.

I am also interested in references you may share of health benefits of fluoride please.

Perhaps you have sources that provide benefits that would outweigh carcinoma?
    Seems to me plenty of fluoride for the teeth is available in most common toothpastes.

11. gardener

I too agree this shouldn't have been post four times. But I understand Scholar warrior's attempt to get the message to the most people. Hell the politicians do it all the time. But the argument against fluoride is simply deception.

12. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

I think in the case of an urgent subject such as this (important issue, not a lot of awareness about it, the existence of a deadline) multiple postings is appropriate. I can see how it would bother some but there are so many forums and sub forums on this site and some people only check a handful of them on a daily basis. Posting in multiple forums is almost necessary to effectively bring an issue like this into the spotlight it deserves.

13. wandrnshaman

wandrnshaman Member

You, sir, appear to be flip flopping the issue. Good to see a Republican around to keep things lively!