Do Mature Men Eat Better Pussy?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by drumminmama, Aug 3, 2017.

1. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Useful to be keen - to crave it - to let one's partner know that one is ready almost anytime - to appreciate that it's not a duty, but rather a privilege

1 person likes this.
  2. freespiritedone

freespiritedone Beeeee Free!

Damn sure does in my experience! Older n slow is the best way to go! He defiantly takes his very sweet time and sets my little nerve endings on fire and leaves me shaking like a leaf in the wind.. oh yeah! Maturity defiantly wins me over mulitple times lol

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    Altman, Lawrence252 and 19Bobby58 like this.
  3. I don't know, but I think the pussy I eat is pretty good! LOL

freespiritedone likes this.
  4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Are we buying this???

5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

What are you doing? Shoving your head up her vagina?

AnyaZ89 likes this.
  6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I don't know, I believe there's way more to it than just a matter of age. Maturity may also mean more "seasoned", and that and age may not necessarily correlate with each other. I'm 40+ but I've had limited experience. I'm not even going to pretend like I'm better than younger guys who actually enjoy giving ladies oral sex and have regularly been doing that with very good results for several years.

Another thing is that every woman is different, and that includes HOW they want to be pleasured. Some young couples may even totally luck out in this territory where they might have a very high sexual compatibility with each other, and thus oral sex feels quite enjoyable for them despite their supposed lack of experience. In that case, compatibility definitely speaks more volume than experience, and this can also be said about any other aspect of a relationship as far as I'm concerned.

7. freespiritedone

I agree and very well said
    I so agree, and very well said!

8. It is all about communication and listening to her not just diving in and slobbering all over her. It's about giving her pleasure just like she likes it.

9. freespiritedone

Exactly right Bobby! Thank you for that!

19Bobby58 likes this.
  10. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

In general I’d say yes, but it has more to do with the guy than his age. I’ve had an older guy who was an absolute master at it, and another who really wasn’t that good at all. In the past some younger guys were quite good, others might as well just give up.

11. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Please tell me how I can persuade my wife to allow me to go down on her pussy. Several years ago she let me do it occasionally. Nowadays she is very reluctant. But she allows me normal penetration and fingering her clit.

12. Saul50

Saul50 Members

Eat (or lick) pussy is an Art and you do not learn that quickly. It takes theory and lots of practice. So mature men do better, although some young guys can learn well if they start early.

13. Altman

Altman Bull

I'm a professional